Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Competition: Win a pair of tickets to QPR v Derby (Deadline Mon 21:15)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MYU
    Administrator
    • Mar 2009
    • 43466

    #16
    No, we'll start a new competition starting now for the next 15 minutes.

    Post in here.

    Comment

    • Fordy
      Silver Seat
      • May 2011
      • 4281

      #17
      I'll have them if not claimed, got the week off work no night shifts yayyyyy!!!

      Comment

      • MYU
        Administrator
        • Mar 2009
        • 43466

        #18
        Closing in 1 minute.

        Comment

        • Hitman34
          Platinum Seat
          • Jan 2012
          • 13959

          #19
          Originally posted by MYU
          No, we'll start a new competition starting now for the next 15 minutes.

          Post in here.
          Pair please
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

          Comment

          • MYU
            Administrator
            • Mar 2009
            • 43466

            #20
            So far only Fordy and Hitman34.

            I'll leave it open a few more minutes to give people a chance.

            Comment

            • Hitman34
              Platinum Seat
              • Jan 2012
              • 13959

              #21
              Let ford's have them if no one else enters myu. I have already won one of these comps
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

              Comment

              • MYU
                Administrator
                • Mar 2009
                • 43466

                #22
                Originally posted by Hitman34
                Let ford's have them if no one else enters myu. I have already won one of these comps
                No probs mate, I'll wait a few more minutes.

                Comment

                • OneJamieMackie
                  Bronze Seat
                  • Mar 2016
                  • 329

                  #23
                  Pair please

                  Comment

                  • qpr
                    Platinum Seat
                    • Mar 2009
                    • 10372

                    #24
                    I'm still in if it's open?
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

                    LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

                    Comment

                    • MYU
                      Administrator
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 43466

                      #25
                      Originally posted by qpr
                      I'm still in
                      Yes, everyone needs to enter again so I know that your online.

                      Comment

                      • qpr
                        Platinum Seat
                        • Mar 2009
                        • 10372

                        #26
                        Originally posted by MYU
                        Yes, everyone needs to enter again so I know that your online.
                        Thanks
                        Under Les Ferdinand:
                        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                        And many more mistakes

                        LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

                        Comment

                        • MYU
                          Administrator
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 43466

                          #27
                          Hipsterhoop - your online but not entered again, you have 5 minutes to enter again.

                          Comment

                          • qpr
                            Platinum Seat
                            • Mar 2009
                            • 10372

                            #28
                            I hope the match is as exciting as this competition
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

                            LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

                            Comment

                            • MYU
                              Administrator
                              • Mar 2009
                              • 43466

                              #29
                              Closed.

                              Names in the draw.

                              Fordy
                              OneJamieMackie
                              QPR

                              Comment

                              • MYU
                                Administrator
                                • Mar 2009
                                • 43466

                                #30
                                After all that Fordy you still won.

                                Congratulations.

                                I'll PM you now.

                                Comment

                                Working...