Next Seasons Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
    Quite possibly the most beautiful kit ive ever seen!
    Looks like the first gulf air kit with red piping, put a Nike tick on it and people get a hard on

Comment

Originally posted by SpankwiR View Post
      Whatever happens next season Im wearing the full strip with boots, shin pads, vapo rub on me chest the lot to every away game next year
      Quite right too. More of this.
      WRITING ABOUT QPR AND OTHER NONSENSE:

http://thisismyengland.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
        Not sure if anyone has seen it, but if Umbro made a blue and white version of Shamrock Rovers current away away kit it would IMO be perfect for us.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1767[/ATTACH]
        That one would be perfect.

Comment

If we're in the Championship I want a change of colours to black with black hoops, until we get promoted again!

Comment

Not too sure on a green and yellow shirt, seeing as its our third kit I doubt it will be used often.

Comment

kit looks good......caterham colours will look good too

Comment

Whatever happens next season Im wearing the full strip with boots, shin pads, vapo rub on me chest the lot to every away game next year
                plaster on the nose?......

Comment

If we do end up in the Championship it could be a blessing then ...............

Imagine being crammed up tight next to Spank stinking of Vapour rub
                  "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
                  For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

Originally posted by RobertoQPR View Post
                    Next season is last year with Lotto. Home kit is back to thicker hoops like Readings kit this year, away kit is back to the Dennis the menace red and black hoops (thank god). 3rd kit is green and yellow hoops (caterham colours) which looks surprisingly good!

All 3 kits would of course look better with the EPL badge on the sleeve rather than NPC!!
                    It was a 5 season deal.
                    This is the last season, the deal started season 08/09,then 09/10,10/11,11/12,finally 12/13!
                    Hopefully we'll get a decent kit manufacturer this time!
                    I came here to chew gum and kick ass,and I'm all outta gum!

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                      If we do end up in the Championship it could be a blessing then ...............

Imagine being crammed up tight next to Spank stinking of Vapour rub
                      On that thought; I reckon we should smear dog $hit on our players chests. Nobody in their right mind woulda wanna get near em - thus creating space for our players. Genius, eh?
                      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                        On that thought; I reckon we should smear dog $hit on our players chests. Nobody in their right mind woulda wanna get near em - thus creating space for our players. Genius, eh?
                        Neil Lennon should be advised of this tactic for tonights encounter
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Love the look of that as prefer blue sleeves, just like original gulf air shirt.

Umbro certainly won't be making it as Nike have pulled the plug on them, even new England shirt is going to be from Nike.

Comment

1986 Milk Cup Final kit - best kit ever.

Comment

Working...
                            X