Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    im quietly confident about saturday.
    I didn't think you were quiet about anything......

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
      I didn't think you were quiet about anything......

Comment

Who said I am not pleased? The bottom line is, it is staying up that matters to me most. And on today's performance, I don't think we will stay up, because I don't think this team will win against Sunderland.

im quietly confident about saturday.
        So what has changed your mind?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post

Comment

Think we will win but we are still going down so not that excited but it nice to go to work this week with Rangers having won the weekend
            Last edited by W12_Ranger; 04-03-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
              Think we will win but we are still going down so not that excited but it nice to go to work this week with Rangers having won the weekend
              I've been convinced we are going down since the shocking negative second half at West Ham. However, due the the other poor teams just above us, we are just about within reach. Think we need to beat both Sunderland and Villa though to get any real hope.

But that brings a different problem, the hope. Last season we kept following our home wins with abysmal away defeats. Having got used to the idea of relegation, think I'll be fit to burst if we keep giving ourselves a glimmer of hope, only to then fail to beat the likes of Wigan and Reading.

Comment

im awaiting the answer to this that my football knowledge may be expanded allowing me to see the bigger picture

Comment

Ha Ha, that is quality. The phrase tying yourself in knots comes to mind.

Comment

I've been convinced we are going down since the shocking negative second half at West Ham. However, due the the other poor teams just above us, we are just about within reach. Think we need to beat both Sunderland and Villa though to get any real hope.

But that brings a different problem, the hope. Last season we kept following our home wins with abysmal away defeats. Having got used to the idea of relegation, think I'll be fit to burst if we keep giving ourselves a glimmer of hope, only to then fail to beat the likes of Wigan and Reading.
                    Refuse to believe they can stay up, as you said failing to beat Wigan and Reading has Rangers written all over it if you ask me. We will see a glimmer of hope but it will all come crashing down around us with players like Mbia starting every week it can't fail to go wrong

Comment

Just hope Samba takes care of Danny Graham as he always manages to strike against us

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                        Just hope Samba takes care of Danny Graham as he always manages to strike against us
                        Did you go out in Pompey in the end Saturday mate?
                        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                          Did you go out in Pompey in the end Saturday mate?
                          Tiger Friday night, then sat hit the Frog and Parrot at 11-30(still wasted) and again after the game then hit Bognor pier for the night session,still recovering

Comment

Yes I am looking forward to the next game a lot more than I was to the Saints game.

There was a real spark to the team on Saturday - saw it too in a different way in January, February was dissapointing, so I hope it is a sign they are back on track.

First game the team has looked good this season without 10 men behind the ball - which was very nice, and an important step forward.

I am sure it is going to be a bumpy and chaotic road with lots of changes to the team and twists and turns and elation mixed with misery though so hold on to your hats !!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRWEBBIE View Post
                              Tiger Friday night, then sat hit the Frog and Parrot at 11-30(still wasted) and again after the game then hit Bognor pier for the night session,still recovering
                              I went Tiger Saturday, was half decent tbf. Friday we spent in Southsea, right dump! You staying up at Villa?
                              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Only just recovered from Saturday just gone. Not sure i have every drunk so many beers and shots in the hours between 5pm and 8pm after a game having seen us win. Train home was a good laugh and all.

Comment

Working...
                                X