Mackie: QPR must beat rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
    Well he is right. He also ought to mention that he should be nowhere near the starting 11 in order to do this. Awful, awful player.
    Couldn't agree more also think we should look to leave Adel out play Zamora & Remy up front and go for it in the next 3 games we're unable to hit teams on the counter because Taarabt slows the game down too much, pick a workman like midfield, who are going to battle and works their socks off would prefer Diakite to M 'bia with Townsend Hoilett and one other not sure who but not Adel or Mackie

Comment

the one positive thing about our players is they are sharp as tacks ain't they

Comment

Nice responses again from so called fans.

Comment

"we need to beat teams around us"make sure you tell your team mates as i think that this may have slipped some of your fellow employees minds.as for my own state of mind,thanks for asking,after watching you lot all season i would need to send out a search party to find mine.

Comment

Same old **** from the players that fail to perform week in week out...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

No Sh** Sherlock Mackie!
              Now try scoring some goals and creating chances.

And I agree with Dave58 about going 4-4-2.

Mbia, Diakite or Granero in the centre with Hoilett and Townsed on the wings. Also Zamora if fit or Bothroyd if not, alongside Remy.

Taarabt first then Mackie as impact subs.

Comment

Working...
              X