Mackie: QPR must beat rivals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie: QPR must beat rivals

Jamie Mackie says QPR need to beat the teams around them if they have any chance of beating the drop.

More...

Well he is right. He also ought to mention that he should be nowhere near the starting 11 in order to do this. Awful, awful player.

Comment

Originally posted by Sky Sports View Post
      Jamie Mackie says QPR need to beat the teams around them if they have any chance of beating the drop.

More...
      No sh!t, Sherlock!!!!!!

Comment

I take it he will now be enrolled in Mensa after that comment,one thing he missed was he and his colleagues have to put in a performance for that to happen.

Comment

I'm coming to the conclusion footballers are thick, or they think the supporters are
          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
          This morning's tempest I have to cross
          I must be guided without a stumble
          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
            I'm coming to the conclusion footballers are thick, or they think the supporters are
            You could be right on both counts.

Comment

He plays every game worse and worse.

Comment

I still rate him highly, for the reasons I've mentioned many times before. However, I think we should be looking to use him as an impact sub for our remaining games. We have to play our best players now, Hoilett and Townsend need to be our wide midfielders. Mackie on for Bobby or Remy late on.
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                  I still rate him highly, for the reasons I've mentioned many times before. However, I think we should be looking to use him as an impact sub for our remaining games. We have to play our best players now, Hoilett and Townsend need to be our wide midfielders. Mackie on for Bobby or Remy late on.
                  Rate him highly?? He has the ist touch of a circus clown and should not be anywhere near our starting line up.

Comment

Cheers Jamie. In other news the sun rises in the east and sets in the west.....

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                      Well he is right. He also ought to mention that he should be nowhere near the starting 11 in order to do this. Awful, awful player.
                      spot on, i dont care if he gets the winner v southampton, he is shyte. the fool never looks up to pass the ball.

he could be mistaken for the friggin hunchback of notra dam.

how the hell he is in the starting 11 and hoilett and swp are not is unbelievable. yes they have been poor too but what can the hunchback offer when is nose is buried in the grass?
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                        Rate him highly?? He has the ist touch of a circus clown and should not be anywhere near our starting line up.
                        He puts pressure on defenders and a lot of the time he wins the ball. Also think he's a better striker than he is a winger. His finishing isn't great but when in that striker position he's had a number of golden opportunities, and this was as a lone striker. I'd start the game with Remy and Zamora up top, and then in the second half bring on Mackie for Zamora. Reckon Mackie and Remy up front for the last 20 minutes or so could do the business for us.
                        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

townsend is quality, he was the type of player i hoped for when that ***** rigg was recruited. rigg is just a fraud. he can shove his database up his ####
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                            That's unfair on circus clowns.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                              He puts pressure on defenders and a lot of the time he wins the ball. Also think he's a better striker than he is a winger. His finishing isn't great but when in that striker position he's had a number of golden opportunities, and this was as a lone striker. I'd start the game with Remy and Zamora up top, and then in the second half bring on Mackie for Zamora. Reckon Mackie and Remy up front for the last 20 minutes or so could do the business for us.
                              He is as bad as a winger as he is a striker. Basically he is useless in both positions. Don't think he has had any chances when he has been a lone striker cause he has done nothing when he has played that role. He played with Zamora yesterday but was 10 yards away from him all the time when he should have been feeding off him. He should not ever start a game again this season. He is clueles and useless.

As for his chasing and running a lot we may as well just start with Mo Farah.

Comment

Working...
                              X