[Interview] Yun: " I am ready to rock "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Interview] Yun: " I am ready to rock "

I have translated his recent interview, so plz don't be offended because I could not find his previous thread made before.

Enjoy.

" When I first joined QPR, Park came to me and said 'congrats, but it will be tough here' haha "

I met him on 8th in London. When I met Yun at Loftus Road, he was bright, without worries.

I gave his new QPR shirt which has his number 13 embedded. He has never worn QPR shirt in a formal occation yet. Yun took his shirt with surprise saying " Wow is it really mine?"

Then we move on to more serious talk about his plans and thoughts about QPR and EPL.

YUN " Well as I expected, PL level is quite high and will be tough for me. I have never played for QPR yet but still I find confidence. Most teammate are generous and kind to me, and they really encouraged me to gel in. Oh, Park also helps me get along with them, and he boosts me in many ways."

YUN " Before I came here, I had studied English for about 8 months. Though Ive forgotten most of the vocab I learnt, I am sure I can be as good as I used to be or perhaps even better than b4."

YUN " I already knew Fabio, he is my mate whom I met 5 years ago in the U-19 World Cup. At that time South Korea played against Brazil.

" Fabio came to me in the first day of me joining, and said ' do you still remember the day I scored against South Korea about 5 years ........ago haha"

So I replyed " Yea you go boy! and thats some time ago."

Last edited by bonheurjh; 15-02-2013, 06:17 PM.

the interview will continue once the media release the second part of it.

Comment

Anyone else find it weird how the club pretty much forgot about this signing?? We haven't seen in a single official photo of him with a shirt or in training gear apart from the two above and there also hasn't been an interview with him on the offy.

Comment

Originally posted by RoryTheRanger View Post
        Anyone else find it weird how the club pretty much forgot about this signing?? We haven't seen in a single official photo of him with a shirt or in training gear apart from the two above and there also hasn't been an interview with him on the offy.
        Arry's secret weapon perhaps

Comment

Looking forward to seeing him play. Got a feeling he will do well.

Comment

Thanks for posting, I don't think people realise what a signing this could be. I really rate him a lot
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

So does anyone actually have a rough idea if he will feature this season at all, is he currently injured or what? All the other signings have played already?
              Banning people is no longer my hobby,
              but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
              http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Lucky number 13 shirt.....

Comment

Best of luck to him!!
                  One for the future.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

I'd throw him and Harriman in now the experience will serve them well before they play in the Championship next season

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                      I'd throw him and Harriman in now the experience will serve them well before they play in the Championship next season
                      Gotta love this line from Park though..

" When I first joined QPR, Park came to me and said 'congrats, but it will be tough here' haha "

What was the Ha Ha about?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
                        Agree. For me it's a shame Harry Redknapp is our manager because if we had someone more realistic we wouldn't of wasted 12.5m on a defender, so instead bought 2 or 3 players that would do a decent job in the championship. A defender was never going to keep us up and really does stink of poor management from the great one!

The youngster looks decent harriman and being english is another plus because he looks liked he'd care. Fabio has probably been our best player since Nelson has gone but when he is back with United next season a better player what good is that to QPR?
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Harry has said we will get our money back on Samba and I reckon we will, damned if he does, damned if he don't, by the way, we are here in the ****e because of Hughsey, no one else
                          I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                          This morning's tempest I have to cross
                          I must be guided without a stumble
                          Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Wasted 12.5 mill?
                            I'd hazard a guess the fee may have been less than that for Big Chris but even so, in my opinion, that money for one of the top CBs in the world is about right. If he needs to move on then I'd expect us to break even assuming he has a similar release clause; if not then a profit could be likely.

In the Chumpionship I'd love to see Samba and Hill with Yun and Harriman either side. Be a great education for the two young lads and opposition strikers would certainly have a tough time

Anyway in the case of Yun it's maybe a good thing that a highly rated young kid not thrust straight into a Prem relegation slog. One mistake and our fans would slaughter him.
                            I wish him every success
                            I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Agree. For me it's a shame Harry Redknapp is our manager because if we had someone more realistic we wouldn't of wasted 12.5m on a defender, so instead bought 2 or 3 players that would do a decent job in the championship. A defender was never going to keep us up and really does stink of poor management from the great one!

The youngster looks decent harriman and being english is another plus because he looks liked he'd care. Fabio has probably been our best player since Nelson has gone but when he is back with United next season a better player what good is that to QPR?
                              I know it's your opinion but I think it was a good signing because A, he changes the back 4 completely for the better as he's one of the top centre backs in Europe ( one of the top! Not the top ) & B we could get 12.5million back for him if we wanted to ( Same as Remy for 8million )

I agree with you about Harriman though, he's very good & I still stick by he was one of our best pre-season players but because he's not a 'big name' he wasn't even at least on the bench this season which made me very angry tbh
                              Under Les Ferdinand:
                              Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                              Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                              Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                              Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                              And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Working...
                              X