No announcement yet.

FFS...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have had a run of matches previously and we said the same thing we can win these.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
      We have had a run of matches previously and we said the same thing we can win these.
      I think the point being made is Harry hasnt had a run of perceived "winnable matches" yet.

The irony is, MH was playing a more attacking line up than Harry seems to want to persist with...

Comment

We will get another opportunity to sing, "we'll never play you again" to Reading.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
          Just wonder how a "real life crisis" affects some people - football is superficial which should be regarded as a pleasure, not a life crisis when things don't go their teams way. There, that's nice and positive with a chunk of perspective thrown in.
          Nail on the head! My emotions can be reflected by the results of our team, which in the last couple of years isn't a good thing but really I have to remind myself sometimes that this is just a game of football!
          @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            Nail on the head! My emotions can be reflected by the results of our team, which in the last couple of years isn't a good thing but really I have to remind myself sometimes that this is just a game of football!
            'tis true though isn't it mate!.. Just watch out though if you are vociferous with that opinion, as you may be accused of lacking passion...and in some cases even have the subject of whether you are actually Rangers, being brought into question.

Comment

Anton has left..... But will probably come back. There's no good news. The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming freight train.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Anton has left..... But will probably come back. There's no good news. The light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming freight train.....
                The OP was asking for positives on this thread.....not the usual doom mongering

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  i lost £5 on way to the shop. it just gets effing worse.

better news, found it laying in the hallway. happy days
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                    The OP was asking for positives on this thread.....not the usual doom mongering
                    I guess he was unable to find a thread smothered in doom & gloom so thought best to just jump on this one :pleasantsuprise:
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Thank you TW... things were looking up.

16 years waiting, I just dont want to see it slip away with a whimper...
                      Where can one find Bush Babes?

Comment

Originally posted by KentHoopNSV View Post
                        Thank you TW... things were looking up.

16 years waiting, I just dont want to see it slip away with a whimper...
                        too right....!

Comment

Its just stopped raining. Bought a tuna baguette in Truro sainsbury's ....very nice!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                            Its just stopped raining. Bought a tuna baguette in Truro sainsbury's ....very nice!
                            Cornwall....! You lucky man Dave! Love it there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                              Can it play upfront?

Comment

I had some great news today, my doctor phoned and said my HIV test results came back positive!

Phew!:pleasantsuprise:

Comment

Working...
                                X