X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mbia Tweets

Just tweeted

Stephane Mbia ‏@StephaneMbia

You are really very hard in some comments and i can understand... My motivation remains the same! #QPR

and then

Stephane Mbia ‏@StephaneMbia

I could go somewhere else 2 weeks ago and i stayed because i believe in #QPR. And i will not give up my team #QPR , we will stay in 1 Ligue.

To be honest, I wish he had gone.

Comment

He was the best thing since sliced bread a month ago

Comment

Idiots on twitter thinking abusin the players/board is going to help, no doubt.
        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
        Pawel Wszolek - 6
        Luke Freeman - 6
        Matt Smith - 6
        Ebere Eze - 4
        Joel Lynch - 3
        Tomer Hemed - 3
        Toni Leistner - 2
        Massimo Luongo- 2
        Angel Rangel - 2
        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
        Geoff Cameron - 1
        Aramide Oteh - 1
        Jake Bidwell - 1
        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Idiots on twitter thinking abusin the players/board is going to help, no doubt.
          Absolute planks those twitter abusers.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Players, managers, chairmen, directors, whatever, of a football club, have to absent themselves from nonsense like Twitter.
            Twitter, from what I have heard on here, attracts idiots, seems to me it always has, always will.
            There are so many other forms of communication these days, that I cannot believe things like Twitter are necessary.

Comment

Well if players are using twitter they must take the **** that follows. I think Mbia is a good player but not for the PL......his game is too slow - same for diakite but in another way.....his thinking is too slow which is why he tends to dribble into blind alleys.

Would like us to have a southern europe/american manager like Southampton/Wigan and play on the floor a nice flowing attacking game - kind of like Swansea which also has a southern inspired manager in Laudrup (ex Barcelona and Madrid player, and Getafe/Mallorca manager). At this very moment I do not know what kind of style QPR plays......what the hell is our way of playing - our tactic - these days? It used to be so good with passing play on the floor, 2 wingers and 2 strikers - that was the good old days of QPR the last time around in the PL (90ies).

Comment

Maybe he reads mb's like this one and seen posters slagging him off and not twitter

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                  Maybe he reads mb's like this one and seen posters slagging him off and not twitter
                  Well, keep playing as poorly as he does, and it would be best if he developes a thick skin.

Comment

**** Mbia he's pony anyway, if he is stupid enough to have twitter then he is fair game

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                      Players, managers, chairmen, directors, whatever, of a football club, have to absent themselves from nonsense like Twitter.
                      Twitter, from what I have heard on here, attracts idiots, seems to me it always has, always will.
                      There are so many other forms of communication these days, that I cannot believe things like Twitter are necessary.
                      Well said.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

This mb- and others like it- ought be required reading in the dressing room....

Comment

I'm surprised half our players aint tweeting during a game considering how little running they do

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            This mb- and others like it- ought be required reading in the dressing room....
                            why?

Comment

why?
                              I'd like them to know what we think of them.....

Comment

Working...
                              X