The mercenaries will be on the phone to their agents now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mercenaries will be on the phone to their agents now

Samba, Remy, Mbia, SWP, Zamora, Cesar, Granero, Park and all the other mercenaries at our club will be on the phone to their agents right now telling them to find them a new club. Their agents are going to have to work hard because not many clubs will want to buy our pathetic players!!
    Once United thrash us in our next game we're likely to be 10 points adrift. Sadly our club is the exact model of how not to operate in the Premier League if you've just gained promotion. See you in the Championship next season, chaps

Won't see me as I won't be renewing , 2 others I spoke to said the same

Decided to invest the £950 for an ST into something worthwhile like an extra holiday this year

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
      Samba, Remy, Mbia, SWP, Zamora, Cesar, Granero, Park and all the other mercenaries at our club will be on the phone to their agents right now telling them to find them a new club. Their agents are going to have to work hard because not many clubs will want to buy our pathetic players!!
      Once United thrash us in our next game we're likely to be 10 points adrift. Sadly our club is the exact model of how not to operate in the Premier League if you've just gained promotion. See you in the Championship next season, chaps
      M'bia has to be the worst business, mbia for barton. It's nearly on par with sinclair for Rowlands and dowie!

Mbia is one of the least technical players I have seen playing pro football and that includes Mackie!

And ok he is a defensive midfielder but even what he supposed to be good at, getting in the way he's not
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

Decided to invest the £950 for an ST into something worthwhile like an extra holiday this year
        Fair play and a wise decision. I don't know whether the fans that will go to watch us from now until the end of the season are mad or admirable - but fair play to them

Comment

Like Chelski thrashed us? Like Spurs and Man City thrashed us? Nice to see you've given up the match before a ball is kicked......
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              M'bia has to be the worst business, mbia for barton. It's nearly on par with sinclair for Rowlands and dowie!

Mbia is one of the least technical players I have seen playing pro football and that includes Mackie!

And ok he is a defensive midfielder but even what he supposed to be good at, getting in the way he's not
              Mbia is one of the worst players i've seen at Loftus Road in years!!! Georges Santos had more composure on the ball than him!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                Like Chelski thrashed us? Like Spurs and Man City thrashed us? Nice to see you've given up the match before a ball is kicked......
                How can I have faith in these mercenaries? van Persie, Rooney and Hernandez will pi$$ all over us!

Comment

Mbia is one of the worst players i've seen at Loftus Road in years!!! Georges Santos had more composure on the ball than him!
                  exactly that! Still makes up with it by giving his shirt away. Shouldn't be giving him another one to put on ffs.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

exactly that! Still makes up with it by giving his shirt away. Shouldn't be giving him another one to put on ffs.
                    Exactly! Mbia is only good for giving his shirt away. One day a kid will refuse to take it from him because he's that bad

Comment

Gave his shirt away to a Swansea fan yesterday.
                      Couldn't even do that right.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                        Gave his shirt away to a Swansea fan yesterday.
                        Couldn't even do that right.
                        You have got to be kidding!? hahaha! dear oh dear

Comment

You have got to be kidding!? hahaha! dear oh dear
                          No, seriously. Gave it to some chav in the Swansea section next to us.
                          Why, I wonder, did he think QPR fans were wearing Swansea shirts & scarves?

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post

That is good news!

Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Fair play and a wise decision. I don't know whether the fans that will go to watch us from now until the end of the season are mad or admirable - but fair play to them
                              Would consider getting rid of my ST now at a bargain price

Comment

Working...
                              X