Is it time to drop Taraabt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
    I have never heard people moan about Adel or say he should be dropped. The only time I hear it is by 4 or 5 people on here. People say the fans are split on Adel, thats a load of rubbish for me as I am sure 95% of us appreciate him. Mackie is a type that splits the fan base as it's 50/50 if his cr@p or not.
    Agree. Frustrating as he can be, the alternative makes me shudder. Hardly surprising that most of the play goes through him, bearing in mind nobody else seems capable of doing anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Agree. Frustrating as he can be, the alternative makes me shudder. Hardly surprising that most of the play goes through him, bearing in mind nobody else seems capable of doing anything.
      Exactly. Going forward, we look absolutley clueless unless Adel has the ball. We get to the final third and, say, Mackie has the ball - we all know nothing is going to come of it. The only player that remotely excites me going forward, other than Adel, is Traore. Saying that, Diakite does too when he plays.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Exactly. Going forward, we look absolutley clueless unless Adel has the ball. We get to the final third and, say, Mackie has the ball - we all know nothing is going to come of it. The only player that remotely excites me going forward, other than Adel, is Traore. Saying that, Diakite does too when he plays.
        Not this season surely Matty. Has been well off his game this season, thinks he has far far too much time on the ball, loses possesion and we are under attack.

Last season apart from his dive in derek attitude he looked like he was a real player, performances like his against Arsenal had us all rubbing our hands. Unfortunately this year he hasnt been the same player

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Not this season surely Matty. Has been well off his game this season, thinks he has far far too much time on the ball, loses possesion and we are under attack.

Last season apart from his dive in derek attitude he looked like he was a real player, performances like his against Arsenal had us all rubbing our hands. Unfortunately this year he hasnt been the same player
          Yea fair cop am basing my comment on last year really, he's barely played this year and when he has he has been sloppy.

Still don't wanna write him off though, potentially a great player.

Comment

Yea fair cop am basing my comment on last year really, he's barely played this year and when he has he has been sloppy.

Still don't wanna write him off though, potentially a great player.
            I was hoping Harry would work his magic on him and Hoillett. Two players i really expected big things of them this year.

Comment

I was hoping Harry would work his magic on him and Hoillett. Two players i really expected big things of them this year.
              You and me both mate. Still think both will be top players for us - the whole Hughes era / this season as a whole has been one huge let down.

Comment

You and me both mate. Still think both will be top players for us - the whole Hughes era / this season as a whole has been one huge let down.
                Shouldn't that be "one Hughes let down" :pleasantsuprise:
                Stand and Deliver!

Comment

He hasnt't been as good, but he has still gone on some driving rund down the right channel and whipped in dangerous balls into the box.... more so than Mackie who's played Right wing all season...! Remember a busting run beating about 4 players against Everton when he cut it back and Parks effort was cleared off the line at the last second by Jaielka... that's one example, but there have been a few.

Comment

Working...
                  X