Went Spurs v Newcastle today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went Spurs v Newcastle today

Sat with the Geordies absolutely brilliant set of supporters, Non-stop singing with every song original. Spurs supporters absolutely terrible and only difference between the teams today was Gareth Bale.

One Tottenham supporter on the train to the match started speaking to me when he realised I was the QPR fan. He started banging on about Redknapp like he was the second coming and we should be grateful to have him. Then said he'd have him back straight away which I laughed back and pointed out your new manager has you third in the league. I then went on to highlight that Redknapp has proved absolutely nothing at QPR, has completely wasted a transfer window IMO and so far has us cut adrift by the same amount of points as Mark Hughes and will not keep us up. He then said he will get you straight back up to which I replied I bet he is not even here next season....this fella could not believe that anybody could speak bad of Arry let alone a lowly QPR fan.....*** ****!

Anyway today's result was what a lot of QPR supporters needed , a wake-up call that we are going down.

Actually reading all the other moans and grounds about today I realise how nice it has been to have watched another game of football and not have had to worry about what the outcome of the result was.

Comment

Bale's world class isn't he.... best in the prem by far atm....shame he's Welsh!!!

Comment

Bale, on his day is untouchable. But "his day" doesn't come too often.
        You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
          Bale, on his day is untouchable. But "his day" doesn't come too often.
          Did very little for after his first until his second goal then started running riot....great player

Comment

Originally posted by W12_Ranger View Post
            Sat with the Geordies absolutely brilliant set of supporters, Non-stop singing with every song original. Spurs supporters absolutely terrible and only difference between the teams today was Gareth Bale.

One Tottenham supporter on the train to the match started speaking to me when he realised I was the QPR fan. He started banging on about Redknapp like he was the second coming and we should be grateful to have him. Then said he'd have him back straight away which I laughed back and pointed out your new manager has you third in the league. I then went on to highlight that Redknapp has proved absolutely nothing at QPR, has completely wasted a transfer window IMO and so far has us cut adrift by the same amount of points as Mark Hughes and will not keep us up. He then said he will get you straight back up to which I replied I bet he is not even here next season....this fella could not believe that anybody could speak bad of Arry let alone a lowly QPR fan.....*** ****!

Anyway today's result was what a lot of QPR supporters needed , a wake-up call that we are going down.

Most spurs fans i know can't stand Harry,and I'm in agreement with them.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
              Bale's world class isn't he.... best in the prem by far atm....shame he's Welsh!!!
              What and not Irish ?
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Im in the minority im not a fan of Bale and think he is well over hyped

Comment

Working...
                X