Comment

hitman is marshy

gtleighsr3 is ginge

qprdave is big dave

matty is x2

vblockranger errrrrrrrrrrrrrrr no one wants to be him
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

No It is I who is the one they call Marshy.....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_3Pla5KQPKC...k792748ra8.jpg

Comment

My name is Marshy and my world is grey.

My happiest days as a QPR fan were when we were plummeting down the leagues and the fans had buckets out, they were special times as all the fans were down and miserable and I liked that because they were like me.

I like the sound of my own voice and spend all my spare time trying to push my views upon others although they tell me they are not interested. I would love QPR to, not only, be relegated but also go bust so I can come on a messageboard and say ‘I told you so’.

My glass is always half full and I hate life. My ideal job would be a Health and Safety Officer so I can dictate to people what they can and cannot do and so I can put yellow ’mind your step’ signs up and tell them off if they ignored them; if I could fulfil this ambition I would like to be known as Kevin from the Health and Safety Department

On the rare occasions I have sex with my wife I insist that the curtains are pulled and the room is dark. I always ensure that my PJ bottoms remain on and I put my todger through the fly hole, we always use Wellington boots during sex as safe sex is important.

I do not appreciate the huge strides that my club has made and will only look for negatives which support my views instead of showing any form of appreciation for the owner’s efforts and choose to ignore their reassurances as this supports my agenda against them. I also would prefer Paul Hart as manager instead of Harry Rednapp

All QPR fans who do not submit to my views are brainwashed, ignorant, uneducated, stupid and not proper fans

Yours truly

Marshy (aka Kevin from H&S)

Comment

how rude i leave i mean he leaves hes socks on for sex too.
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

where is mod brightonr? waking up the next morning feeling embarrased comment! the comments on this thread suit your point exactly brighton.

sweet dreams dear.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                My name is Marshy and my world is grey.

My happiest days as a QPR fan were when we were plummeting down the leagues and the fans had buckets out, they were special times as all the fans were down and miserable and I liked that because they were like me.

I like the sound of my own voice and spend all my spare time trying to push my views upon others although they tell me they are not interested. I would love QPR to, not only, be relegated but also go bust so I can come on a messageboard and say ‘I told you so’.

My glass is always half full and I hate life. My ideal job would be a Health and Safety Officer so I can dictate to people what they can and cannot do and so I can put yellow ’mind your step’ signs up and tell them off if they ignored them; if I could fulfil this ambition I would like to be known as Kevin from the Health and Safety Department

On the rare occasions I have sex with my wife I insist that the curtains are pulled and the room is dark. I always ensure that my PJ bottoms remain on and I put my todger through the fly hole, we always use Wellington boots during sex as safe sex is important.

I do not appreciate the huge strides that my club has made and will only look for negatives which support my views instead of showing any form of appreciation for the owner’s efforts and choose to ignore their reassurances as this supports my agenda against them. I also would prefer Paul Hart as manager instead of Harry Rednapp

All QPR fans who do not submit to my views are brainwashed, ignorant, uneducated, stupid and not proper fans

Yours truly

Marshy (aka Kevin from H&S)
                "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

In the early 1990s, Eric Douglas attempted a career as a stand-up comedian. He performed in New York City comedy clubs with much of his self-deprecating material coming from his status as the black sheep of the Douglas dynasty.

Douglas entered British comedy folklore when, during a stand-up performance at The Comedy Store, London, he became angry by the audience's reaction to his stand-up routine. This led to him shouting out, "You can't do this to me, I'm Kirk Douglas's son!" A member of the audience stood up and shouted "No, I'm Kirk Douglas' son," referring to the iconic "I'm Spartacus" scene of the 1960 film starring Kirk Douglas. This ended up with the majority of the audience standing up and repeating the line.

Comment

going to be some doors going in tomoz morning over this thread,some bans too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                      going to be some doors going in tomoz morning over this thread,some bans too.
                      Ive got no infraction points yet so I hope im one of them :strive:

Comment

to right as well, there is joking then there is ridiculing someone because of their point of view. mods on here find thread after thread of slagging off a poster fine, but my thread "INSULTING THE SPINELESS" gets focused on.

BIASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSS

Comment

my work is done on this thread lol

Comment

Thread under review. You all better not be teasing that this is a juicy morsel.

Comment

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
                              As the moderators locked my other thread, I will post here. Please, let's keep this civil, this messageboard is for fans to express their opinions, even if that opinion is different to yours. I like intelligent debate, but straw men arguments, ad hominem attacks and the likes I will not respond to.

Another poster posted about Harry saying:

"You shouldn't be paying these wages when your stadium only holds 18,000."

And the point is, our wage bill is more or less the same. We got rid of three players out on loan, Dyer left (I doubt he took no pay from the club), and we got Samba, Remy, Townsend, Jenas, Ben Haim and Young, and got Bothroyd and DJ back. Anyone who thinks DJ and Bothroyd were having less than 10k being paid by the clubs they were at are living in a totally clueless world. Young was a player who was supposedly being chased by others, so he is on probably the same salary Faurlin was on.

So looking at the facts, it might be true that our wage bill has been cut down. If it has, I would say it is only very slightly less than before. It might also be true that it hasn't. We simply don't know. TF is a businessman, and businessmen will say things others want to hear. Whet

Anyway, the point is Harry Redknapp said "You shouldn't be paying these wages when your stadium only holds 18,000". I am assuming by these wages he meant the 60k mark around which Bosingwa and Cisse are on. Yet Remi and Samba are on those wages too, and correct me if I am wrong, unless we moved to Wembley and no one told me, our stadium still holds 18,000. So why is Harry now willing to pay these wages? Is it ok when Harry does it, but not when Hughes did? Anyone see the hypocrisy, or are you so blinded by your love of Harry that you won't criticise him where he is clearly being a hypocrite?
                              I wouldn't call it hypocrisy but I think its fair to say that Harry learned it isn't as easy as he assumed to attract decent players. He pursued a vast number who all said no. The kind of players he was probably used to signing (or even rejecting) when he was at Spurs would only even consider coming to us for very large amounts of money. I have my eyes well and truly open about Harry and am aware there is much in his past that is deeply murky, but when you find out you are wrong I don't think it is wrong to change your mind - in January it was spend or accept relegation. With the failure to sign Ottemwingie/ a decent centre midfield arguably we spent too little, not too much...

Comment

Working...
                              X