Re-sell value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-sell value

This is the only reason I've got hope that if/when we go down we will be able to survive.

hoilett, mackie, taarabt, faurlin, mbia, remy, samba, diakite, traore, granero

to name a few - are young players who are potentially sellable with some serious money - regardless current form.

Only stumbling point will be what club will want their wages - now this is where personal pride comes into it. out of these players who would be willing to take a drop in wages to play for a prem team next year.

Players who dont have a re-sell value are barton, zamora, johnson, park, green and then the likes of derry(age), hill(age) ferdinand(pony)..

I havent really got a clue who will stay or go if we go down. but im hopeful we will be alright financially if we do go down because we have these players who would command a relatively large fee if not sell them for what we got them for.

I've accepted we are going down and my only concern is doing a pompey - regardless what TF and PB are saying.

We shall see i guess.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
    I've accepted we are going down and my only concern is doing a pompey - regardless what TF and PB are saying.
    Indeed. Their talk is cheap.

Comment

Biggest profit has got to be with Cesar! Got him on a free and IMO best keeper in the league. Could get 10m for him I think!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
        Biggest profit has got to be with Cesar! Got him on a free and IMO best keeper in the league. Could get 10m for him I think!
        Didnt realise cesar is only 33 and for GK that is quite a good age. Expect he will go back to brazil if we go down.
        Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
        Lovejoy: "No?!"
        Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by QPR17 View Post
          Yep, I agree. He's starting for Brazil against England tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by GaxZE View Post
            Didnt realise cesar is only 33 and for GK that is quite a good age. Expect he will go back to brazil if we go down.
            Would see him moving to one of the top four and being more than happy to stay in this country for the next 3-6 years.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
              Yep, I agree. He's starting for Brazil against England tomorrow
              probably get injured.

Comment

"talk is cheap" doesnt work as a comment about a guy that has pumpped 10 of millions into the club. cannot see what TF has to do to get respect

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                  "talk is cheap" doesnt work as a comment about a guy that has pumpped 10 of millions into the club. cannot see what TF has to do to get respect
                  Boink a fit celebrity.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
                    Boink a fit celebrity.
                    didnt work for abi titmus

Comment

didnt work for abi titmus
                      Kudos for being easy is a kind of respect.

Comment

yeah good point, some people never happy

Comment

Working...
                        X