i love jamie mackie...............................but

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love jamie mackie...............................but

it hurts me to say it........not enough quality...won us the pen yes but townsend a much better option!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

In first half he got in the 6 yard box twice but could not get the shot off. Took an eternity trying to turn when a cheeky back heal may have found the net

Comment

thing is wests we will really need him in the championship so he must stay!
      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I dont dislike him and think he has something to offer but I think its from the bench when the opo are weary. Decent when chasing a game given his effort and also if your shoring the game up, again for effort, but for for 90min not for me I am afraid

Comment

Townsend .....what a display...superb

Comment

Originally posted by Factamondo View Post
            thing is wests we will really need him in the championship so he must stay!
            why will we really need him in the championship? quality is quality no matter what league your in. and he's got none. but he does work hard.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              Townsend .....what a display...superb
              Great wasn't he? Combination of hard work and talent.

If Jenas can keep fit and last 60-70 minutes, then Granero may as well go now. Absolute quality when he came on.

Comment

Very impressed Brighton, yeah agree Jenas must keep his fitness, i am concerned he'll be like Dyer

Comment

Headless chicken who has a big big heart but not the ability. He is ok in the championship. I was embarrassed by his performance today as he did not know what he was doing today. He was all over the place.

Comment

Working...
                  X