Stan Collymore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
    Yes I am comfortable with that , because I do not give a **** what our owners spend you know what if we do a Leeds or a pompy I wouldn't care they are still here right ? Yes they are . Still playing football? Yes they are . I would rather us give it a to in the prem trying to succeed than been a mid table modiocre club with nothing going on every season nothing exciting the same shut each week.

A journos can not find out how much a player earns the only way that is possible is if a club or a player spills the beans and they don't do that. Same goes with transfer fees , nobody at anzhi or qpr have said the figure nobody even knew of a release clause until yesterday but this magical figure of 12.5m has appeared. Journo ********.
    How much do you think we're paying for him and in wages? It may not be the figures mentioned, but it's almost certainly far, far more than a club of our size can sustain. As are most of the rest of our squad.

Nothing we can do about it at the end of the day, but the club's survival is in the hands of the owners. If they want out, and you'd imagine they'll get plenty of abuse from some fans if we do go down, we could be in real trouble.

That's a scary thought. If you can shrug that off and still jump for joy when we're the busiest club in the transfer window for the fourth time in a row, more power to your optimism.

Comment

Originally posted by Geng View Post
      The 'classy journos' asking questions about us are the same people who have been campaigning for justice for Hillsborough, for safe standing in football grounds, against ridiculous ticket prices, against charlatan foreign owners and so on.

I'm not talking about muppets who just recycle Stevie G soundbites here.
      Stop reading the Guardian and the Independent and the Telegraph as they will just infect your own ideals and morals with nancy boy liberalism .

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
        The truth is we can't afford them - so we are being bankrolled and not by TF's personal money as he doesn't have enough.

So although I would like him to butt out - I imagine the point he is making is that if our backers got bored and left we would be in some trouble.
        as would most clubs

Comment

Who gives a sh*t what that women beating, spunk on your dashboard northern d*ckhead has to say.

Bottom line he hits women and the fact of the matter is they don't like the Apple cart being rocked by little old QPR!

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            How much do you think we're paying for him and in wages? It may not be the figures mentioned, but it's almost certainly far, far more than a club of our size can sustain. As are most of the rest of our squad.

Nothing we can do about it at the end of the day, but the club's survival is in the hands of the owners. If they want out, and you'd imagine they'll get plenty of abuse from some fans if we do go down, we could be in real trouble.

That's a scary thought. If you can shrug that off and still jump for joy when we're the busiest club in the transfer window for the fourth time in a row, more power to your optimism.
            Like I pointed out in my post are pompy and Leeds still playing yes . So what's the big deal here? The difference between us and them is they borrowed money from banks ect we haven't.

Comment

should stick to what he does best...........bashing up old swedish sloshpots n dogging on snake pass!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

People seem to forget Chelsea were losing around £100m per year, but had an owner who could afford to.
                Man Utd have an unbelievable turnover, so can service their debts.
                Most other prem teams are not necessarily in that position.
                Our owners can afford it, so stop worrying. It's not as if they have had to go cap in hand to the bank for a loan, is it?

If there is one thing about all this that annoys me more than anything else, it is why we waited until now to make this sort of signing. We had no need to be in this position or had this repeat of last seasons disaster.

Comment

Working...
                X