What is Capoue's hair like ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is Capoue's hair like ?

Being the sad git that I am, I drove past the ground on my way home last night (something I do around all transfer windows, just in case I get to see our latest signing turning up..... Like I said SAD GIT). Anyway for once I saw some movement in the shape of two blokes being shown into the main entrance by a security type fella. Now I'm not saying or claiming anything, I'm just passing on what I saw. One of them was dressed in typical footballer style uniform ripped jeans, 500 quid T-shirt and a pair of Air Force 1.... The other fella was a lot smarter and wearing a cloth cap. The definitely were new to the club, as the security dude was pointing them where to go. As they had just entered I didn't see too much of their faces as their backs were to me, but the glimpses I got, I thought he looked a bit Nigel De Jong ish..... But it was only a glimpse.... Looking at a Pic of Etienne Capoue this morning, It could easily have been him but not with the corn row dread do he's had in some pictures. Hence my question.... What's his barnet like at the moment? If it's short like in some pics, It could well have been him.

Haha this is brilliant

Could it have been Jenas

Comment

That was me mate, I've got a High Fade now

Comment

Originally posted by Loub10 View Post
        Being the sad git that I am, I drove past the ground on my way home last night (something I do around all transfer windows, just in case I get to see our latest signing turning up..... Like I said SAD GIT). Anyway for once I saw some movement in the shape of two blokes being shown into the main entrance by a security type fella. Now I'm not saying or claiming anything, I'm just passing on what I saw. One of them was dressed in typical footballer style uniform ripped jeans, 500 quid T-shirt and a pair of Air Force 1.... The other fella was a lot smarter and wearing a cloth cap. The definitely were new to the club, as the security dude was pointing them where to go. As they had just entered I didn't see too much of their faces as their backs were to me, but the glimpses I got, I thought he looked a bit Nigel De Jong ish..... But it was only a glimpse.... Looking at a Pic of Etienne Capoue this morning, It could easily have been him but not with the corn row dread do he's had in some pictures. Hence my question.... What's his barnet like at the moment? If it's short like in some pics, It could well have been him.
        Its very distinctive you can't miss him

Comment

You can take corn rows out mate. I only have mine in for carnival.

Comment

This is the best seemingly ITK thread I have seen, quality, really made me laugh.

Comment

Haha what a way to start dead line day. Thank you for that!

Comment

The Source Footy claiming it was Felani - here in a straight swap with Hogan Ephraim...

Comment

Not ITK at all just what I saw on my way home, and like all good rangers fans I've put two and two together and come up with a very exciting 89.

It could have been De Jong, it could have been Capoue.... it could have been a very well paid cleaner who is new to the club, but it definitely wasn't Fellanni... this dude had short cropped hair.

The bloke with him did have a rather splendid moustache.... What's Tom Selleck's hair like at the moment

Comment

Working...
                  X