All Hail Cesar!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
    It was admirable of Hart to wait for him going off at halftime, and each giving the other the slap handshake, or whatever you call it.
    It's called 'i'll see you in the shower big boy'.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post

I don't get it!
      As in crucify........... not have sex with him...

Comment

Some of the saves he has made this month have been beyond words. Still worth keeping Green tho. Having two good keepers in the run in is a big deal

Comment

Originally posted by zeberdee View Post
          Some of the saves he has made this month have been beyond words. Still worth keeping Green tho. Having two good keepers in the run in is a big deal
          He has been superb i will admit and happy to, long may it continue

Comment

Cesar absolutely world class his save in the first half was unbeleivable. Plus. 2 or 3 in the second an fantastic display of goalkeeping, with this guy in goal we have a chance?

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              As in crucify........... not have sex with him...
              Phew! Weren't looking forward to the other

Comment

sensational goalkeeping

Comment

Still one of the best in the world, can't believe how he makes some of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Always backed him 150%, he has been awesome all season, and is World class.... still probably in top 5 in the world.

In summary:

Cesar = £0
                    De Gae = £17,000,000.00

Same here. He has won a few points for QPR this season and kept them in other games that were narrow defeats. Most of the goals he has conceded have been errors by other players.
                    Yes, he should do better at crosses or perhaps organising his defence, but his saves are World Class.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
                      He ain't been awesome all season, but he has been superb recently shot stopping
                      Exactly this.
                      Now he's been winning us points, which he did not early season, when he was very average.
                      Last 4-5 games he's been out of this world. Long may that continue.
                      I think Hart made the save of the day, though.
                      But all hail Cesar - you and Hart are the best goalies in PL atm!

Comment

Working...
                      X