No announcement yet.

All Hail Cesar!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Julio is a world class keeper. Ask anyone in the game and they'll agree I'm sure. Can't understand why people pick faults with him. He's certainly in the top two or three in the EPL, and you'll notice he and Joe Hart exchanged shirts after the game and also applauded one of his saves. Hart I'm sure would also say Julio is world class.
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Shame he'll be snapped up by a big club in the summer

Comment

Was unreal tonight well done rangers number one and all connected to Qpr . Fantastic point

Comment

Best Keeper I have seen down at the Rangers in my time. Is nicking us valuable points which all mount up at the end of the season

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
            He has been awesome all season... only some fans blamed him for conceeding Vaz Te's goal which was covered until deflected past him 1m in front of him leaving no chance.
            your opinion ...........not in mine .....he conceded goals that if Green had let them in would have been crucified for

Comment

Originally posted by QPRDave View Post
              your opinion ...........not in mine .....he conceded goals that if Green had let them in would have been crucified for
              And that's your opinion.

Comment

Ah shurrup Dave!

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                  And that's your opinion.
                  i know .duh

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Best Keeper I have seen down at the Rangers in my time. Is nicking us valuable points which all mount up at the end of the season
                    Big claim that but you would have to say on a par with Seaman. And better than Stejskil (much as I liked him) and Hucker. Only caught the v tale end of Phil Parkes and wasn't really old enough to judge but if only via mythology have always thought of him as the top Rs keeper of all time.

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                      Ah shurrup Dave!
                      I will when you shuurrup about Mackie!!

Comment

What about Paddy Kenny?

Comment

World class keeper. We'll do well to keep hold of him

Comment

bit flappy 1st half looked dodgy again for a while there
                            He can't speak English, which is likely to cause problems when he needs to communicate with his 2 centre-backs. You won't see a better goalkeeper than him at Loftus Road for a long long time

Comment

I will when you shuurrup about Mackie!!
                              It's only coz I love him like a dog likes sniffing bottoms!

Comment

Originally posted by theblackmafia. View Post
                                Shame he'll be snapped up by a big club in the summer
                                it'll be understandable if he goes. I thought he would have joined someone like Arsenal or even Manchester United. We've got him on a long term contract so if we do decide on selling him then we should get a good fee in return

Comment

Working...
                                X