Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rolando flying in today to sign for QPR?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolando flying in today to sign for QPR?

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/a-...-sign-for-qpr/

Don't like rumours, but please let this be true!

Comment

I want him desperately

Comment

That would be a coup, i didn't think Remy would sign so I wouldn't rule this out.

Comment

bollx, this belongs in my bollx thread!
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
            I want him desperately
            That's what all the girls say about me.

Comment

he had played only once for Porto this season,so his match fitness is slightly worrying. Hope we sign him and then let's try to do some kind of deal with WBA to sign Olsson and Odemwingie

Comment

Harry Redknapp has already lived better days. The yesterday, for example, has made coach of Queens Park Rangers a man ' disgusted ' exposed to humiliation of expulsion from the FA Cup at home against modest MK Dons (2-4), a team from Division One, the third tier in the country of her Majesty.

Despite all the frustration-the QPR trailed by 0-4 ... -technical English, does not shy away from talking about strengthening the squad in order to tackle the plight of the emblem. Rolando, FC Porto, is a priority.

«Told them they came to help us and that, with them, breaking up into a team capable of getting out of this position, "admitted Redknapp, the Dragon and the Middle Caboue, of Toulouse.

"We must convince them that it is possible to come here and get the recovery," he added, acknowledging that "there is little time to close the processes '. "If that doesn't happen, I don't know which way to follow the Club ...», blurted out, although very well informed about early negotiations with the Dragons by Portuguese international.

In fact, the two clubs have reached a common ground so that the Defender has his first experience abroad, belonging to you, now, to speak. On the table is a very tempting proposition to the player, it can even from in the next few hours to the English capital.

Comment

Probably saw how **** we were n thought ill get first team no problem. And I'll get monies. And harry has probably just been told 'here have 500million get us out of the mire'

Comment

Everyone's knee jerk reaction to yesterday's reserve side is stupid.

As for Rolando he's top class
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                      Everyone's knee jerk reaction to yesterday's reserve side is stupid.

As for Rolando he's top class
                      so good that he has only played once this season.
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Very loyal. Who could forget the way he stuck by Zammo through his drug problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Webb1977 View Post
                          Very loyal. Who could forget the way he stuck by Zammo through his drug problem.
                          Bit worried about his vision and general fitness though!

Comment

How many times has he already said "No" to us?

Comment

he's been taught from a schoolboy to just say no

Comment

Working...
                              X