No announcement yet.

about Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im excited by bons description of this guy. agree with facto though...you aint been tried unless youve been tried in the prem

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
      im excited by bons description of this guy. agree with facto though...you aint been tried unless youve been tried in the prem
      My worry is we have seen massive excitement with players before and low and behold they turn out to be shlt.

Imagine we had koreans on here prior to Park signing, there would have been thread after thread about how good he is with youtube clips etc.

Im reserving judgement until I see him play but like any potential signing I hope they play their heart out for the cause.

Comment

what is this guys speed over 100m bon

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
          what is this guys speed over 100m bon
          You got me curious, so I did some digging and found K-League's 2009 draft participant stats. Yun's 100M dash stat was 12 seconds. I don't know how accurate these stats are, they might just be from some paperwork rather than actual stats, but they are the official stats.

http://press.kleague.com/Notice/Down...0%DA%B7%E1.pdf

I'm guessing his burst speed is faster :P
          Last edited by Joon; 28-01-2013, 09:20 AM.

Comment

this Yun looks like a good player...hope he can settle in the prem.

Comment

“He looks a bit short of confidence,” said boss Redknapp.

“He has to pick himself up. He's done okay in the past couple of weeks in the middle of the park.”

Read More http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...#ixzz2JGLgAbVR

Comment

we got mugged off by utd, ferguson knows when to get rid of players like park!

Comment

given his supposed stature he is the worst acquisition weve ever made.

Comment

I genuinely hope he ****s off this transfer window and takes all the korean fans with him. All they talk about is signing sh*t korean players. It's boring, if Park was a horse he would have been taken to a field and shot now.....now there is an idea how to get him off the wage bill

Comment

bought a player who had some good moments for Man U, surrounded by great players
                      he has been very poor for us and does not have great players around him to camouflage his mediocrity
                      I was pleased when we signed him but admit he has been shocking and we have to move him on
                      not personal, we don't need under performing players in our situation

Comment

I didnt know what you've put on here! but i'll tell you what I know now he's KACK cant stand up for 2 minutes pulled out of tackles on Saturday obviously doesnt fancy a scrap when it brought on?

Comment

i was on not606 last night and had to laugh at all the people whining about people booing and jeering park, its not as if we havent been patient enough with him and the other wasters. i think weve been letting these people off far too lightly tbh, I think a bit of discontent will get more results than just sitting there with a stiff upper lip accepting the dross thats being dished up.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                            Many of u might not know.

2003-2005 he played for psv in hollands under hidink.

At first he was donkey. Couldnt do a thing and everytime he possessed the ball
                            Fans booed.

This continued for a year. hindink couldnt play park at home side due to this reason.

Park was afraid of hearing boo.

Park explained " I hated , was afraid of playing football. But I started to change myself"

In the followin season he scored 11 goals and assisted quite a few even in he champions league vs ac milan. Against world class footballers he discharged all of his stresses off. That was when he became world class.

Hope he revives as he did.

Park" I was bit annoyed that fans who booed at me at first for whole year, started to sing my song and praise me high. Their change in attitude was hilarious to me. That again made me a evil. After that I always tried hardest."
                            Park has never been world class

Comment

Premiership is far too much for him now, spends most of his time chasing shadows and that, quite frankly, is not what we need.

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
                                i was on not606 last night and had to laugh at all the people whining about people booing and jeering park, its not as if we havent been patient enough with him and the other wasters. i think weve been letting these people off far too lightly tbh, I think a bit of discontent will get more results than just sitting there with a stiff upper lip accepting the dross thats being dished up.
                                Park has been injured for 2 months or so and yet he gets more stick than most players. Why is that?

A lot of people were whining a lot about the defenders at the start of the season and praising Park. Now it is the opposite, Hill is solid and Park is sh1t.

Based on Harry Redknapps comments, Park is here to stay and he will play. And he has been decent the last few games.

Comment

Working...
                                X