about Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by madara View Post
    Post #12. I was just referring to this post. I can not comment on the MK Dons game since I was unable to watch it. I do think he has looked decent since coming back from injury, Tottenham in particular, not bad or good but decent.
    I don't want to get petty about semantics - but looking "decent" is normally a good stretch on from doing "okay" in the context that Harry presented...... and I did think he looked "okay" (read average) against Tottenham.

Put it this way: Adel, Nelson, and Ceaser often look "decent"............

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
      I don't want to get petty about semantics - but looking "decent" is normally a good stretch on from doing "okay" in the context that Harry presented...... and I did think he looked "okay" (read average) against Tottenham.

Put it this way: Adel, Nelson, and Ceaser often look "decent"............
      My mistake, sorry. But "okay" is nowhere near the "sh1t" he gets called.

I do think that Adel, Nelson and Ceasar have been a lot more than decent of late imo.

Comment

hes hardly going to say he was sh1t after just saying he lacks confidence, its a bit like when you get given a **** gift (like harry been left with park) youre not going to say its sh1t in front of the people that gave you it. harry will be under strict orders from the owners not to critcise their commercial investment (ie park).

okay basically means sh1t coming from a man wholl describe most things in life as "pwoppa and triffic".

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
          hes hardly going to say he was sh1t after just saying he lacks confidence, its a bit like when you get given a **** gift (like harry been left with park) youre not going to say its sh1t in front of the people that gave you it. harry will be under strict orders from the owners not to critcise their commercial investment (ie park).

okay basically means sh1t coming from a man wholl describe most things in life as "pwoppa and triffic".
          "top top playa"

Comment

Perhaps. I would think that giving a reason why players haven't performed better than sh1t/okay would indicate that the manager still rate them. Don't you think?

Comment

i dont care where a players from so long as they're good and work for the team. from what ive seen korean players look good. but after reading the pro park
              anti qpr post here titled i want park to go, it just struck me how weird it is supporting a player not a team. built in obsolecance. i mean, im guessing you
              dont get english fans hurling abuse at LA galaxy cos beckhams not what he was.

Comment

Park has been injured for 2 months or so and yet he gets more stick than most players. Why is that?

A lot of people were whining a lot about the defenders at the start of the season and praising Park. Now it is the opposite, Hill is solid and Park is sh1t.

Based on Harry Redknapps comments, Park is here to stay and he will play. And he has been decent the last few games.
                are you korean, i just wonder because you seem park oriented. you contradict yourself. what you seem to mean is that you dont mind
                if other players are critisised so long as its not park. we tear into all of them if they play rubbish cos we support the team not the player
                Last edited by QPR71; 28-01-2013, 03:54 PM.

Comment

i think a lot of us was happy the day park signed but the geezer aint done a thing for us since being here..

dont think anybody thinks because park is so awful all korean players are bad... its just he came with a huge reputation and has failed miserably.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                    I agree with you about managers knowing a little bit more about the game than the average fan but there were reports from members here who's opinion I respect who were at the match that said he was terrible and the BBC radio broadcast mentioned it several times! I didn't read any quotes from Harry saying Park was good in this match in fact I thought it was more likely he was one of the players Harry was referring to when he said the were "knocking on his door for a chance and proved they weren't up to it"! I want Park and all of our players to be great but it just doesn't seem to be working out for this guy for whatever reasons!
                    itv pundits said some ex man u players leave and just cant hack it..refering to Park...just gordon strachan though madara.....doubt he knows what he's talking about

Comment

Harry said “He looks a bit short of confidence. He has to pick himself up. He's done okay in the past couple of weeks in the middle of the park.” Personally I just take that quote at face-value and dont read anything more into it than what he's saying.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR71 View Post
                        itv pundits said some ex man u players leave and just cant hack it..refering to Park...just gordon strachan though madara.....doubt he knows what he's talking about
                        Dont think it matters who says what the average Korean fanboy will never admit to the fact that Park is anything other than a top footballer. They take offence at any criticism and get teary eyed when told the truth. I have even seen some sites that have Park voted MOTM in the matches he played in...wonder who voted for him then?

Comment

Perhaps. I would think that giving a reason why players haven't performed better than sh1t/okay would indicate that the manager still rate them. Don't you think?
                          ive told you why he still gets in the side time and time again, are you actually going to contribute anything other to this forum about qpr other than your sycophantic park waffle
                          bon set up a korean forum maybe youll get along better with people there unless ofcourse youre just WUM (which is probably the case)

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                            Harry said “He looks a bit short of confidence. He has to pick himself up. He's done okay in the past couple of weeks in the middle of the park.” Personally I just take that quote at face-value and dont read anything more into it than what he's saying.
                            distinct lack of pwoppa, top top, triffic, top banana etc means hes been rubbish in my book, if harry HAS to keep playing him he better equip him with some mountaneering boots

Comment

ive told you why he still gets in the side time and time again
                              Willis, dont get me wrong, I know Park has been poor lately but Harry's hardly the type of manager to pick a player for non-footballing/commercial reasons. Is that really what youre suggesting?

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley76 View Post
                                Willis, dont get me wrong, I know Park has been poor lately but Harry's hardly the type of manager to pick a player for non-footballing/commercial reasons. Is that really what youre suggesting?
                                you think he'll play in the league?

Comment

Working...
                                X