No announcement yet.

Ferdinand to leave now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unless we have replacements i want anton to stay. We would be woefully, and hilariously, short at CB.
    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
    Pawel Wszolek - 6
    Luke Freeman - 6
    Matt Smith - 6
    Ebere Eze - 4
    Joel Lynch - 3
    Tomer Hemed - 3
    Toni Leistner - 2
    Massimo Luongo- 2
    Angel Rangel - 2
    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
    Geoff Cameron - 1
    Aramide Oteh - 1
    Jake Bidwell - 1
    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
      Unless we have replacements i want anton to stay. We would be woefully, and hilariously, short at CB.
      Exactly this. Although I wouldn't want him in our starting 11 - look at our CBs as it is: Hill & Nelson first choice, combined age of about 172 and Nelsen may be off anytime between now and the end of the season. Leaves us with Hill & Anton as only CBs, plus Ned if needed but means we take him away from RB where he has been looking so solid recently. As Ginger says, that is pathetically short cover in a position we are already weak and short in. If he went IMO we owuld need to bring in 2 decent CBs for me to be comfortable.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Anton won't go be going anywhere if Hill gets injured or suspended we will need him. Let's stop the slagging off of players on our books and get behind them instead.

Not long ago people were saying the same stuff about Ned. The players people keep slating off, the Ferdninands, the Bothroyds, the Greens. They're the ones who will stay if we get relegated. Think Remy or Cesar will? No chance.

Comment

Originally posted by Will M View Post
          Anton won't go be going anywhere if Hill gets injured or suspended we will need him. Let's stop the slagging off of players on our books and get behind them instead.

Not long ago people were saying the same stuff about Ned. The players people keep slating off, the Ferdninands, the Bothroyds, the Greens. They're the ones who will stay if we get relegated. Think Remy or Cesar will? No chance.
          Well said.

As I've said a few times recently, last 4 or 5 games I can remember seeing Anton play he has not put a foot wrong. Yet he is the sort of player that some fans will always brand as $hit, regardless of performance. Again I reiterate, I'm not saying he is brilliant at all or that I would want him starting games, but he is not anywhere near as bad as some make out - and he is more than adequete back up.... Backup that we definitley need with our thread bare CB situation.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            I'll be there in ten.......
            I'm here now

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Surely though we want replacements that are better? To replace like for like doesn't address the fact that we will be minus one quality CB once Nelson goes and Hughes left us with a complete lack of top quality first choice CB's in the first place.
              i didnt explain myself properly there, what i meant was why worry about losing the likes of ferdinand if we could sign someone on his level for half the cost (bearing relegation in mind).

Comment

I honestly think Harry will bring at least 1 centre half in. Its quite clear that like the 18,000 poor souls who go to LR every other saturday afternoon Harry doesnt rate Anton.

Dont know if its true or not but i heard he was on 50 large a week.

Ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                  I'll be outside the club's main reception in 25mins with my chauffeurs hat on and can drop him anywhere...
                  Haha. That was funny!
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

could Mbia do a job at CB, think I read it was his favourite position
                    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                    This morning's tempest I have to cross
                    I must be guided without a stumble
                    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

YES YES YES a very poor player at this level just hop we can re coop some of the money we paid for him? And get in 2 decent centre backs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        Surely though we want replacements that are better? To replace like for like doesn't address the fact that we will be minus one quality CB once Nelson goes and Hughes left us with a complete lack of top quality first choice CB's in the first place.
                        A lot of quality in your quality post.
                        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

yes, be gone with you

Comment

Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach
                            I am told there is no truth in speculation linking #QPR's @anton_ferdinand with a move to Turkish side Bursaspor. Wonderfully odd rumour.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                              Simon Peach ‏@SimonPeach
                              I am told there is no truth in speculation linking #QPR's @anton_ferdinand with a move to Turkish side Bursaspor. Wonderfully odd rumour.
                              We were never going to be that lucky. Nelsen leaves, sure, but cr@ppy Anton stays....

Comment

So who has HR got lined up ? Dawson,Lescott,Upson,Gallas,Ollson,who else could be on the radar.

Comment

Working...
                                X