Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ferdinand to leave now?

http://www.turkish-football.com/news_read.php?id=4066

Don't get me wrong - I'm not a fan.. But with Nielsen due to go in feb and with Ferdinand to leave with no concrete signs of any CBs coming in surely this appears premiership suicide?

Hope it's true but hope to god we get at least 2 cb's in

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post

Don't get me wrong - I'm not a fan.. But with Nielsen due to go in feb and with Ferdinand to leave with no concrete signs of any CBs coming in surely this appears premiership suicide?
      You mean Harry Nielsen? If so, once Anton and Ryan have gone, Hilly will be singing his old classic - All By myself Ok, I'll get me coat
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I highly doubt HR will let anyone go until someone is coming in. He did mention this ages ago.

I can only assume that they have made an enquiry into Ferdinand

Comment

im pretty convinced we can find a replacement that is on par for far less wages wise

Comment

Originally posted by willis1980 View Post
            im pretty convinced we can find a replacement that is on par for far less wages wise
            Surely though we want replacements that are better? To replace like for like doesn't address the fact that we will be minus one quality CB once Nelson goes and Hughes left us with a complete lack of top quality first choice CB's in the first place.
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

I think HR knows that maybe Ferdinand isn't good enough, but playing it cautious as a loan deal in case we need him back

Comment

I'll be outside the club's main reception in 25mins with my chauffeurs hat on and can drop him anywhere...

Comment

i pray to god this is true, anton is cra p!
                  LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Actually thinking about it we may have to sell before we can agree to sign a player, so maybe there is something in this.

Comment

Reading that website...it's clearly completely bullpoop. Suarez is linked with fenerbache on it!

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                        I'll be outside the club's main reception in 25mins with my chauffeurs hat on and can drop him anywhere...
                        I'll be there in ten.......

Comment

Reading that bit it says we pais 1.1 m Euros for him .....About £ 1 m

Thought we paid something silly like 3 to 4 Mill !!!

Can still remember him jogging up the stairs with Philip b in LR reception at 10.55 pm ......If only he'd tripped or got taken out by one of the chandeliers !!!

Comment

Terry will miss him
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

'Arry ain't stupid, i'm hopeful that this means incomings

Comment

Working...
                              X