Magiltons lost the dressing room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magiltons lost the dressing room

Especially after his personal insults at the players. Its plane to see they dont want to play for him.

to be fair.. the general squad attitude if u like, lacks passion and desire..

handful in our entire squad who actually play for the team rather than themselves.
    Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
    Lovejoy: "No?!"
    Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Themanwhocan View Post
      Especially after his personal insults at the players. Its plane to see they dont want to play for him.
      Lost the dressing room..its just at the other end of the tunnel from the pitch, you can miss it jim..just follow the smell of big egos.

Comment

they should try playing for the fans, they are dire relagation battle awaits.
        QPR BORN AND BRED

Comment

Originally posted by 3London View Post
          Lost the dressing room..its just at the other end of the tunnel from the pitch, you can miss it jim..just follow the smell of big egos.
          I was waiting for a comment like that

Comment

When does any top manager come out and insult his players in public? Its not done and maybe he should look at himself before blaming others

Comment

Sorry, but our players have under performed for some time. About time someone told them & gave them a rocket up the backside. Fair play to him. Not losing the dressing room. Just telling them what we all think.

Can we stop this Magilton slating? FFS give him a chance. IMO.

Comment

Too many players think they are bigger than the manager and club.They need bringing down to earth.I have no problem with lazy egotistical players given a public roasting.(ohh err!).

Comment

I'm all for giving Jim a go,but he's done so much that has not impressed me,even dowie wasn't as bad.....

Comment

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
                    Sorry, but our players have under performed for some time. About time someone told them & gave them a rocket up the backside. Fair play to him. Not losing the dressing room. Just telling them what we all think.

Can we stop this Magilton slating? FFS give him a chance. IMO.
                    agree 100%

Comment

Think his card will be marked if he does not sort this soon..

hardly a magic start eh Jim?
                      Arguing with a scientist is like wrestling a pig in mud... sooner or later you;ll realise you're muddy and he's enjoying it.....

Comment

When does any top manager come out and insult his players in public? Its not done and maybe he should look at himself before blaming others
                        Benitez had a good go at it too at Liverpool the other day!

Comment

Players get managers sacked.
                          i think he is right to have a go..it may work.
                          what has he to lose ?
                          slated by fans before he started the job.
                          its only one defeat in six.

sack another manager this soon and we will become an ever bigger laughing stock throughout football.

Comment

2000/2001 again. This has disaster written all over it.

Comment

Benitez. Mourinho. Ferguson. Moyes. I can't think of anymore. I'd be more than happy to hunt for quotes but I have to go to work.

Comment

Working...
                              X