No announcement yet.

Magiltons lost the dressing room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad he gave them a rocket up their arses.. they need it big time.. underperforming massively at the moment IMO

Comment

Sorry for the cut and paste, but it has to be said...

I agree, he needs to take hold of his team and give rollockings where they're needed, but at the end of the day...HE has f**ked up just as much. Why???

1) HE picks the team and so far IMO he's not picked our best 11 ONCE.
      2) HE said he was happy with our forwards...something that has taken him until now to realise was wrong.
      3) HE still plays Buzz out of position.
      4) HE thinks Taarabt is a striker.
      5) HE thinks Hall and Stewart our a good CB pairing.
      6) HE still hasn't addressed we at least need a backup/replacement for Borrowdale.

They're just the obvious reasons so far from the 1st 5 games of the season. You can't tell me Flabbio is to blame for all these as JM said himself the forwards were good enough. JM picks the team.

Sorry, but although I still back him, and for some reason think he could work out...he is at fault as much, if not more.
      Your mum would love me...

Comment

JM could help himself with better team selections and players in the correct positions.

ML & GM in central midfield again, why? It doesn't work, he saw this for himself a few games ago.

Buzsaky is a good attacking central midfielder, and that's where he should play. He also needs time and games to get fully match fit. He wont get fit, sitting on the bench. Neither will Vine or Connolly.

Comment

"Work and lions, work and lions..."
          Banning people is no longer my hobby,
          but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
          http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

I agree, he needs to take hold of his team and give rollockings where they're needed, but at the end of the day...HE has f**ked up just as much. Why???

2) HE said he was happy with our forwards...something that has taken him until now to realise was wrong.
            6) HE still hasn't addressed we at least need a backup/replacement for Borrowdale.

They're just the obvious reasons so far from the 1st 5 games of the season. You can't tell me Flabbio is to blame for all these as JM said himself the forwards were good enough. JM picks the team.

Sorry, but although I still back him, and for some reason think he could work out...he is at fault as much, if not more.

He also still thinks that ML & GM can play together in central midfield.

By all means criticise the players when underperforming (in private or the changing room), but it would help if he chose his best players in their correct positions and gave them a few games.

It was bad enough losing the fitness coach, but the pre-season friendlies
            did not really exert the players as much as they would have done against better opposition, so no wonder they don't look sharp.

Comment

His team selections, as well as weakness in allowing himself to influenced / told to play Taarabt up front will be his down fall and at the moment, I really think there is a Parejo situation in the changing room. Find out who is causing the unrest and things will get better

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

He also still thinks that ML & GM can play together in central midfield.

By all means criticise the players when underperforming (in private or the changing room), but it would help if he chose his best players in their correct positions and gave them a few games.

It was bad enough losing the fitness coach, but the pre-season friendlies
                did not really exert the players as much as they would have done against better opposition, so no wonder they don't look sharp.
                Agreed. Individually these two are decent enough. I prefer legs, but neither really upset me as they do a solid job, but together they are a nightmare.

It does no good for the team morale when players like Connolly don't get a look in, Gorkss gets slated when players like Hall and Stewart make far more mistakes, Buzz can't be played in his better position where he causes the most harm and we still haven't addressed the striker issue.

Comment

1) You might believe that, I'd suggest there may be other opinions
                  2) He wanted to keep Blackstock
                  3) Yep - but Buzz has been a waste of space
                  4) He was presented Taarabt as a striker
                  5) Potentially they are but why is Gorkks out of the side?
                  6) Borrowdale shouldn't be near the side.......

The chickens are coming home to roost for earlier mismanagement at a number of levels and unfortunately JM (though far from blameless) is the one at the sharp end.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post

The chickens are coming home to roost for earlier mismanagement at a number of levels and unfortunately JM (though far from blameless) is the one at the sharp end.
                    1) Do you think he's picked our best 11? Without Connolly or Buzz in most than a few starting lineups?
                    2) He may well have wanted to keep him, but he still stated he was happy with what we had left.
                    3) Buzz has not been a waste of space. Tried to make things happen.
                    4) And that means what? If you were presented a piece of s**t as a cake, would you eat it?
                    5) Potentially, they are a calamity.
                    6) Borrowdale defends well enough, but isn't good enough, however is our only natural LB. We need another which again is down to JM in theory.

Comment

What manager do they want to play for? Personally..these are paid professionals who if they are not giving 110% are robbing the fans.

Sorry, but people save alot of money to watch them !! They need to show more respect.

Comment

if the manager gets the fans backing he'll stand a chance in getting the players backing too, if we're all slagging jim off he stands no chance. now oli was loved by the fans and players and got us in and kept us in this league long before we had this higher standard of players and few quid in the bank. give him a chance but im not bursting with enthusiasm mind you, we need a manager who bigger than the players and has their respect when he walks in the door.

Comment

1) Do you think he's picked our best 11? Without Connolly or Buzz in most than a few starting lineups?
                          2) He may well have wanted to keep him, but he still stated he was happy with what we had left.
                          3) Buzz has not been a waste of space. Tried to make things happen.
                          4) And that means what? If you were presented a piece of s**t as a cake, would you eat it?
                          5) Potentially, they are a calamity.
                          6) Borrowdale defends well enough, but isn't good enough, however is our only natural LB. We need another which again is down to JM in theory.
                          By the way mate...these are not meant to sound s**ty or like i'm having a pop...just haveing a constructive debate with you.

Comment

Connolly and Gorkks are the club's two best defenders and have the former has hardly played whilst Gorkks has been dropped.

Buzsaky a waste of space? Maybe last night, but against Forest he put a pin point cross on Helguson's head. But if Buzsaky isn't playing at his best, perhaps it is because he is stuck out on the wing. Also, he is trying to regain his full fitness after a serious knee injury, yet only gets to play a bit part & out of position.

Taarabt is not a striker, and it should only take a game or two to realise this.

Borrowdale is the only senior LB at QPR, but I agree, he is not good enough and needs to be replaced. It can't be that difficult to sign a better LB.

Comment

the things going wrong on the pitch is not down to JM, was the same under Sousa and the same under Dowie, the players need to stop dicking around and get on and act like they give a ****

Comment

Originally posted by Themanwhocan View Post
                                Especially after his personal insults at the players. Its plane to see they dont want to play for him.
                                Oh yeah your sooo right... The same bunch of players who played under De Canio, Ainsworth, Dowie and Sousa who couldn't pass the ball 10yards. Quite clearly then the MANAGER again has lost the dressing room! Another case of opening your mouth before thinking one thinks!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X