Could it all be a smokescreen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could it all be a smokescreen?

With all these players being linked, and Harry giving comments about how he rates them etc it could give other clubs the impression that we are interested and they are our targets, when HR has others in mind that would be signed under the noses of other clubs without a clue?

Keep in mind that he only comments on players when prompted. But I think you're right.... He'll get a couple of signings no one has mentioned.
    I'm here for a long time, not a good time...

Comment

Sounds good

Comment

HR said himself he wanted deals done early in window, and next week is 2nd week.
        I just think he is keeping things hush.
        He is King of Transfer Window after all

Comment

I think you are right. I would guess some business are done already.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Yeah, our new signings are hiding in a cupboard somewhere until QPR decide to announce them...oh dear.

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
              With all these players being linked, and Harry giving comments about how he rates them etc it could give other clubs the impression that we are interested and they are our targets, when HR has others in mind that would be signed under the noses of other clubs without a clue?
              Sounds just like Harry.

Blackmafia:

Comment

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
                Think you could be right. We've got a proper wiley old fox of manager imo and i've watched him for years say one thing on the box and then do the exact other. Got faith in Harry to bring in the right sort of player

Comment

Working...
                X