rutledge leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well

well i dont think his distribution is poor i think lee cook is a much better crosser of the ball
    but the variation that routledge uses makes him almost impossable to mark he can tie the full back into knots
    ive watched him very closely because i wanted to know does he have many tricks
    dave thomas had a fantastic body swerve but usually favoured to go on the outside of the player and then used to put into the box the devaststional cross
    lee cook is also the same but strangely routledge seems happy to go inside the full back this is most unusuall and is not textbook wing play
    normally its a ridiculous moove but amazingly routledge is so tricky he gets away with it the last winger we had who did this was clive clark he was sold to west brom i think in 1965

Comment

ive

ive just checked the clive clark wikipedia he was transferd in 1960 not 65
      but clive clark was a goalscoring winger

Comment

I doubt it will be anywhere near £4m, I would probably say £1.5m plus add ons....

Comment

in that

in that case lets hope he stays

Comment

At the moment I think he's the one who gets the crowd buzzing when he gets the ball.
            He's not always at the races, but I think he is a class above many of our squad.
            Wouldn't like to see him leave, but you couldn't blame him if he did.
            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Only player with any pace to worry the opposition, rest of the squad are to one paced.Would he get in the Cardiff team as they brought a winger from Scotland,Chris Burke who looked pretty good yesterday against Bristol C.

Comment

Yes, that Burke fella was pretty impressive.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

He starts every game, is playing well, scored hattrick the other week, is on good money here, has only been here 5 mins, and turned down Cardiff last time for us.....the season has just started and there can be no possible reason behind such a stupid thread......Blackstocks coming back coz he was sub?? Cooks leaving coz he's injured? we're signing Zidane - Get real.
                  I haven't been on for a while, but I'm guessing you the old DEXTER FOR ENGLAND who used to write stupid Sh*t every day? Jog on mae, your boring

Comment

hey

its that you cliff,nice of you to drop in

Comment

Knowing QPR we brought him for around £700k so we'll sell him for around £400k

Comment

Jog on...football factory strikes again.
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

YEAH

if we do have to lose routledge i shall be so sad as he is my favourite player
                          but please please please..................let us at least be offerd top money for him..........about four million pound seems about right to me

Comment

2 mil tops IMO.

Reading have just signed Tomy Smith for 1.8 mil.

Can't see him being worth over double that.

Comment

I can't usually say this but because of the South West matches so far this season, I've seen most of our games before tonight (only the 3 but this early it's most)....Routledge has been by far our best player.....I know we need a striker and the money got for him could pay for one but he's the only player I've seen shown any real creativity consistently.

Comment

Working...
                              X