rutledge leaving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rutledge leaving

if wayne does go to cardiff what price is he worth i really think hes worth four million do you guys agree with me or is he going to go for less
    WHATS YOUR VALUATION

tuppence

Comment

what will you have as a new username?

Comment

If he does then it's you who's the jinx!!!!
        oldhoop

The Bread Mans Blue and White Army

Comment

I hope he doesn't go. Only been here 5 mins.
          First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Next week, clamour grows for name to change to 'HallForEngland'..
            We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are...

Comment

Not being funny, but if I were Routledge...I'd be off like a shot if Cardiff came in.

They're showing ambition.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by NewarkR View Post
                Next week, clamour grows for name to change to 'HallForEngland'..

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  Not being funny, but if I were Routledge...I'd be off like a shot if Cardiff came in.

Agree, but I hope he don't go.
                  Opinions are like A******s, everyone has one, but nobody wants to see the other guy's.
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------
                  https://twitter.com/#!/QPRBOB

Comment

If your chosen name is jinxed to leave then please change it to HHforEngland...conveniently ignoring his Icelandic background.

As for WR, no way would they pay £4m for him when they got Chopra for that price from a prem club.

Comment

If he was to leave we'd need at least 2.5 for him. I'd be happy with Hogan or Taarabt on the right.

Comment

Plus his biggest fan keeps spelling his name wrong.

Comment

to be honest

to be honest i used to try to play right wing so its usually easy enough for me to find a fault in someone
                          but in the games ive watched wayne dosnt as i origionally thought have a distribution or final product problem
                          he can attack the defender and go both outside or inside his man,and yes he can cross the ball
                          if he had a manager who beleived in him he could score seventeen goals a season
                          i reckon in my fifty seasons of watching qpr this player can become as good as dave thomas and be jointly the greastest winger ever in our history
                          he has got it all, but when ive spoke to him he comes across as very shy
                          dave thomas was at his age twice as good as him
                          but i think if wayne keeps getting picked he can catch up dave thomas and when hes aged 27 he could be as good as thomas
                          he could play for england full team
                          when i saw those two plymouth center halfs kicking lumps out of routledge i was sure he would disapear
                          but no courage is one of waynes many gifts and i tip this boy to go all the way
                          but i do think we will lose wayne to cardiff because i think he realises that there manager is very focused
                          the one thing we could do to keep wayne is to buy beckford,he could turn our season around
                          or else i fear we will mid table it again

Comment

I agree his distribution is poor, but at least he's making things happen.

The lad is causing problems and is capable of scoring goals.

If we lose him, we'll be half the side because Routledge is our new Lee Cook in the sense that everything good seems to go through him at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post

Unfortunately, I agree with that.

He's walked into a right mess, which might get sorted and come good.... but right now, he's probably asking himself if he did the right thing.

And I wouldn't blame him, if I'm being totally honest.

Comment

Working...
                              X