Mackie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mackie

Just not good enough. He creates nothing, slows the play down and does not have the ability to beat a man. He can however run into him. Time for Holiett to get a run of games and see if he can give Cisse some decent service.

Mackie and Cisse = personality clash, I feel.
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Kisses the badge & gets crowd to up the volume so should start every game.

Apparently.

Comment

And then when he scores next week, there will be threads praising him. And when he doesn't score the week after there will be threads like this....

It doesn't end lol. He isn't a natural winger, he's a striker but he does OK for a winger. In fact he got loads of assists and 8 goals playing that position last season. He is good enough, and has proved it MANY times.
        "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

if there wasn't a fence round the Loftus Rd pitch Mackie would be half way down the Bayswater Rd now
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
            if there wasn't a fence round the Loftus Rd pitch Mackie would be half way down the Bayswater Rd now

I think he should play up top and up top alone as he works the centre backs and does not let them settle. Does not offer enough on the wing other then hussle and bussle

Comment

Great heart and work rate. Poor player limited ability.
              Such a pity others don't have his passion or he their talent

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                And then when he scores next week, there will be threads praising him. And when he doesn't score the week after there will be threads like this....

It doesn't end lol. He isn't a natural winger, he's a striker but he does OK for a winger. In fact he got loads of assists and 8 goals playing that position last season. He is good enough, and has proved it MANY times.
                That is wrong for starters. SWP got our most assists last season with 6 so not sure how Mackie got "loads"

I don't fault his effort or his passion. But he really is not good enough. Hoilett came on and beat a defender and put a decent cross in 3 times in the last 5 minutes. That is more than Mackie did all game.

Comment

please tell me who you'd play ahead of him? so many wasters in our squad its really difficult to not pick mackie. personally id have mackie up front every game ahead of cisse. fact is either cisse or mackie up front = no real goal return.

our strongest area midfield has so many underperformers.. hoilett, swp, granero.. even taarabt to an extent. all we can hope for is players like hill, mackie, nelson who gives two ****s about their performance and the teams position in the league.

hard work over 'potentially' gifted players.
                  Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                  Lovejoy: "No?!"
                  Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I still think players that are working hard are needed, he's clearly a player that divides opinions
                    Last edited by qpr; 26-12-2012, 09:24 PM.
                    Under Les Ferdinand:
                    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

I think there were a lot worse players than Mackie today.

Comment

Defo worse than him but I would have Hoilett over him every single time personally.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                          Defo worse than him but I would have Hoilett over him every single time personally.
                          Snap . Hoilet is a quality player we need to give him games not chuck him on for the odd 10 mins here n there n let the whingers spout how he's done nothing.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

I think Hoillet has been absolutely shocking IMO. Looks fat and lazy when he comes on. Against villa when he came on he was a disgrace. No doubt he has the ability, but for some reason he isn't showing it or even trying to. Although I wasn't there today so can't comment

Comment

Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                              Just not good enough. He creates nothing, slows the play down and does not have the ability to beat a man. He can however run into him. Time for Holiett to get a run of games and see if he can give Cisse some decent service.
                              On todays performance, who are you talking about Adel or Jamie, or is it only Jamie who is not alowed to play badly but Adel can do what he wants ?

Comment

Working...
                              X