No announcement yet.

Fernandes...Leader, Legend, Mug.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fernandes...Leader, Legend, Mug.......

For a so called captain of industry he has absolutley zero football intelligence.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for his injection of cash into our club, but how can one man be so clueless when it comes to spending his own money.

Was he so love struck with Hughes that he thought whatever he said was gospel?

He is as much to blame with this mess as anyone else........

Pains me to say it and I'll probably get pelters for it, but I preferred it when he wasn't here at our club....before you say it no it wasn't better under Gianni and Flabio.......

F**k Fernandes, Beard, Mittals, Bhatia......Give me back our Rangers and stick the Premiership up your self-indulgent #### Mr Fernandes, you're West ham...always have been and always will be.....

#AGAINSTMODERNFOOTBALL

#FERNANDESOUT

#BEARDOUT

#MITTALSOUT

#BHATIAOUT

You want Fernandes and Mittal out - I get that. But then what?

Comment

Comedy gold.
      You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
        Comedy gold.
        Ohhh, it was a joke. Thank god.

Comment

Wow

Comment

appreciate your opinion but your clueless . so you would soon rather be a club with no ambition , no money and you would be happy ? ridiculous ...when you cant blame the manager you blame the owner . i hope this is a joke

Comment

Monster Raving Loonies could do well at the next election...

Comment

Let me guess

Your politics stem from the left wing and you hark back to those days of 5p to get in and a piece of coal for Christmas?
                I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

Unbelievable

Comment

So tell me......what has Fernandes done exactly to make our club better? Spend money on waste of space players? Got us into the prem just to get relegated again? Oh sorry I forgot, he got us a plane with our badge all over it didn't he......deluded as **** the lot of you

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by MiddletonRanger View Post
                        So tell me......what has Fernandes done exactly to make our club better? Spend money on waste of space players? Got us into the prem just to get relegated again? Oh sorry I forgot, he got us a plane with our badge all over it didn't he......deluded as **** the lot of you
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=GB&h...&v=ExWfh6sGyso

Comment

Haha love that.....

Comment

Originally posted by middletonranger View Post
                            for a so called captain of industry he has absolutley zero football intelligence.

Don't get me wrong, i'm grateful for his injection of cash into our club, but how can one man be so clueless when it comes to spending his own money.

Was he so love struck with hughes that he thought whatever he said was gospel?

He is as much to blame with this mess as anyone else........

Pains me to say it and i'll probably get pelters for it, but i preferred it when he wasn't here at our club....before you say it no it wasn't better under gianni and flabio.......

F**k fernandes, beard, mittals, bhatia......give me back our rangers and stick the premiership up your self-indulgent #### mr fernandes, you're west ham...always have been and always will be.....

#againstmodernfootball

#fernandesout

#beardout

#mittalsout

#bhatiaout
                            #embarrassing

Comment

**** me I hope west ham tony doesn't read the message boards, otherwise he'll get really upset and leave the club......oh no I'm do f***ing scared.......oh actually wait minute, he would leave us in the same place he found us

Comment

Working...
                              X