Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DouDou_87 View Post
    #embarrassing
    As embarrassing as someone who didn't go to Sunderland away or Newcastle away......or did you?

Comment

Your a tool and know nothing please leave.

Comment

Goodbye

Comment

Take care.

Comment

Originally posted by QprSinceBirth View Post
            Your a tool and know nothing please leave.
            By the way it's you're......as in you are

Comment

To be fair to Flavio and Bhatia they didnt gamble the clubs future on expensive high risk signings with massive wages. Hughes,Kia and Rigg identified the players and either TF or Beard sanctioned them.

Comment

Originally posted by MiddletonRanger View Post
                By the way it's you're......as in you are
                When you're starting to correct grammar, you know you've lost.

Comment

Total **** up mistakes by the board thats without doubt. Surprising that with Fernandes reputation as a successful businessman he has been so naive. Giving the go ahead to pay such ridiculous money to some of these players in what Harry calls a "gamble" has not paid off obviously so where does the buck stop? Hughes? Rigg? Beard? Fernandes? If we go down because of it then we may find ourselves in financial trouble that could threaten the survival of my club...bloke at the top has to take the blame. Wouldnt go so far as the OP tho :-) think he must have a hangover

Comment

For a so called captain of industry he has absolutley zero football intelligence.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for his injection of cash into our club, but how can one man be so clueless when it comes to spending his own money.

Was he so love struck with Hughes that he thought whatever he said was gospel?

He is as much to blame with this mess as anyone else........

Pains me to say it and I'll probably get pelters for it, but I preferred it when he wasn't here at our club....before you say it no it wasn't better under Gianni and Flabio.......

F**k Fernandes, Beard, Mittals, Bhatia......Give me back our Rangers and stick the Premiership up your self-indulgent #### Mr Fernandes, you're West ham...always have been and always will be.....

#AGAINSTMODERNFOOTBALL

#FERNANDESOUT

#BEARDOUT

#MITTALSOUT

#BHATIAOUT
                    A litlle too much mulled wine for you !!!!

Comment

You have to take gamble in football. It works sometimes and doesn't sometimes. Norwich and Swansea did not spend heavily but it worked. I think we lacked fighting spirits under Mark Hughes!
                      Last edited by Yousef; 24-12-2012, 12:25 PM.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by W12hoops View Post
                        When you're starting to correct grammar, you know you've lost.

Comment

Contender for most clueless topic of the year

Comment

For a so called captain of industry he has absolutley zero football intelligence.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for his injection of cash into our club, but how can one man be so clueless when it comes to spending his own money.

Was he so love struck with Hughes that he thought whatever he said was gospel?

He is as much to blame with this mess as anyone else........

Pains me to say it and I'll probably get pelters for it, but I preferred it when he wasn't here at our club....before you say it no it wasn't better under Gianni and Flabio.......

F**k Fernandes, Beard, Mittals, Bhatia......Give me back our Rangers and stick the Premiership up your self-indulgent #### Mr Fernandes, you're West ham...always have been and always will be.....

#AGAINSTMODERNFOOTBALL

#FERNANDESOUT

#BEARDOUT

#MITTALSOUT

#BHATIAOUT

agree 100% truth need to be told. QPR belongs to its fans not a business model to get rich, and when it does it loose its taste and values.

Comment

"For a so called captain of industry he has absolutley zero football intelligence.

Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for his injection of cash into our club, but how can one man be so clueless when it comes to spending his own money."

Agree with the above. If we go down this season all the fans will soon change their views of TF when he wants out leaving us £100+million in debt, admin and heading for divison 1. The new Chris Wright? Lets hope we survive!

Comment

Ok then lets go back to the days of struggling in the championship, collection buckets outside the ground every game. That was fun.
                                2 years ago everyone, without exception, wanted stability. Flavio didnt give us that, so we wanted him out and rightly so. Fernandes wants the same thing, his mistake was putting his faith in the wrong man. So we try getting stability under a new man, harry redknapp. We all also, without exception, wanted the previous board to spend spend spend, and they didnt, so we wanted them out. Fernandes has done exactly that, and people want him out. So...we wanted flavio out because there was no stability and he wouldnt spend any money. Now people want Fernandes and the mittals out because they are trying to give us stability and have spent money. No board, with a set of fans like QPR, can win. What about the new training ground and stadium plans? We need those, and without the current board this wouldnt be possible.
                                But anyway, like i said, the collection buckets were fun, lets do that again.
                                Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                                Pawel Wszolek - 6
                                Luke Freeman - 6
                                Matt Smith - 6
                                Ebere Eze - 4
                                Joel Lynch - 3
                                Tomer Hemed - 3
                                Toni Leistner - 2
                                Massimo Luongo- 2
                                Angel Rangel - 2
                                Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2