The stupid Harry hero worshipping of some of our fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
    Havent heard a peep out of you till we lost today, then the tirade against harry started. We lost, and you started, therefore you're having a go because we lost genius.
    If we had drawn or won today, you wouldnt be creating these ridiculous threads, fact.
    You're being silly, or either you can't read (as evident from your previous message).

I am not having a tirade against Harry, in fact, I am not even anti-Harry and I was one of the few who was arguing that the draw against Villa was a good result as Villa are an improving side.

What I am saying is Harry made some mistakes today, and I also think it is hypocritical of him to mouth off players on big salaries when he himself was extremely friendly with the Pompey chairman who was giving huge salaries at Pompey to mediocre players.

Comment

I think some things are being lost in translation. I am very pleased we have Harry here, I am pleased we have TF too. But people make mistakes and perspective needs to be set.

At the moment everyone is blaming MH for this mess, but he didn't choose the salaries or write the contracts or sign the cheques. Harry is effectively pointing out an enourmous lack of sense from the OWNERS. Harry has been at a club where the same thing happened, so you can't blame managers for salaries. And don't read into that that I don' like the owners. We are in a mess and lots of people have had some say in that mess.

I support the club - I try to not get too emotional either way about managers. I think harry is a great choice for the club, but the OP is just saying that he will have to take some responsibility if things go wrong too and if people say they think he got something wrong they should not come up against a barrage of Harry Hero Worship. His team was not what anyone expected today, if people think that they will say so on a MB.
      twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
        I think some things are being lost in translation. I am very pleased we have Harry here, I am pleased we have TF too. But people make mistakes and perspective needs to be set.

At the moment everyone is blaming MH for this mess, but he didn't choose the salaries or write the contracts or sign the cheques. Harry is effectively pointing out an enourmous lack of sense from the OWNERS. Harry has been at a club where the same thing happened, so you can't blame managers for salaries. And don't read into that that I don' like the owners. We are in a mess and lots of people have had some say in that mess.

I support the club - I try to not get too emotional either way about managers. I think harry is a great choice for the club, but the OP is just saying that he will have to take some responsibility if things go wrong too and if people say they think he got something wrong they should not come up against a barrage of Harry Hero Worship. His team was not what anyone expected today, if people think that they will say so on a MB.

I find the hypocrisy amazing.

Look at Pompey. Look at what a mess the club became. They had so many players on huge salaries. And people are coming out and saying Harry had no input on the salaries, and so he cannot be blamed, and the Pompey board should.

Yes these same people are blaming Mark Hughes for the salaries our players are on, and not the board!

Hypocrisy or what!

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
          I think old 'Marshy' is a Wolf in Sheep's clothing.
          Clever one too.
          He chose a Loftus Rd legend's name to post on, but Marsh played for one other London club too.
          Maybe I'm wrong.
          He did ....but soon realised his mistake!!

Comment

Death threats from Park supporters on Facebook, ,hahahaha, better watch out mate might get whacked on the head with an oversize Nikon down SAR next home game

Comment

I wonder what Tony thinks of Harrys tirade as it is effectively a criticism of him by implication.

Comment

Originally posted by qpr View Post
                You deserve to get shot down for it too. Difference is Campbell's a good player at very least (& he didn't put him on 100k a week. It's a club decision) Some rumoured wages I've heard. Hoilett about 80k, Zamora, Cisse also 80k. Barton 60k, SWP's 65k. Green 50k, Cesar, god knows, Park **** knows for that useless tw@ who is gods gift to those fake fans on our Facebook page but I get death threats for saying he's useless & doesn't want to play for QPR, death threats from fans who have only just started to support ParkFC, sorry QPR when he signed a few months ago, I've been here since I was born. I'm a QPR fan & I mock my own club for exactly what I just said(useless players, vast contracts), I remember the days where we had zero money, players wanted to play for QPR, playing for a living(Cook, Rowlands, Smith, Kanuyka, Birch, Baidoo, Bailey, Ward, Ray Jones rip, players that really cared and needed to do well to stay in football), fans understood and it was a great family club. Now a days I see a club that could go bust in front of my eyes & it kills me. Harry has every right to mock the rubbish players picking up vast wages every week for doing nothing, believe you me if I turned up at work & did next to nothing id get sacked fast
                Apart from the dig at Marshy at the beginning, I agree with everything you've said here Mate. We were here before the mercenary crew all arrived and we'll still be here when they've all long gone. I still hope we can stay up this season but like all true fans I will still be here if we don't.

Football at the highest level in England is a moral cesspit, with average players having over-inflated ideas of their worth thanks to Agents like the one we have just experienced. I would love us to have the balls to throw a few of our home-grown youngsters in and get shot of some of these new 'stars'. HR might do that, MH never would

Comment

Working...
                X