The stupid Harry hero worshipping of some of our fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Marshy View Post
    I have seen that some fans have already started calling those of us who have questioned Harry's decisions today "names".

I guess these are the same fans who used to criticise those of us who would question Mark Hughes' stupid decisions.

So let me make it clear to these *****s - just because we criticise Harry for some decision, it does not mean we're against Harry, that we want him out, that we don't like him, that we're not true supporters who get behind the club etc.

It just means that we're not *****s who blindly follow everything that a manager does. It means that when we think a manager makes a mistake, or says something wrong, we, the fans have the right to say point this out.

(Incidentally, I have been pleased with what Harry has done so far).

Yes, it really is that simple.
    Calling out people who disagree with you and call you names, by disagreeing with them and calling them names.

The Internet is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
      Calling out people who disagree with you and call you names, by disagreeing with them and calling them names.

The Internet is awesome.
      Exactly this, its hilarious really.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by toptop View Post
        QPR will live on, nonentities like the aforementioned will be long forgotten whether we play in the southern counties or premier league.

Out of interest if you have received that sort of stuff from cyber warriors there are avenues you can take with both facebook and any site/forum (including this one) to either get info on the individual concerned or the group and/or get things took down that are deemed offensive/provocative/threatening. Inform the plod about the threat to you personally explaining the stress it puts people under, keep records then send a letter/e mail stating intent to instruct a solicitor for intent to take action for a breach of any of the laws below to the site/host.

The people that pull these stunts in my opinion are up there with *****s, and hopefully will get a knock on the door or a letter to gangnam to liven them up *****s
        Although bullying is not a specific criminal offence in UK law, criminal and civil laws can apply in terms of, for example, harassment or threatening behaviour, and particularly relevant for cyberbullying – threatening and menacing communications:
        •Protection from Harassment Act 1997, which has both criminal and civil provision
        •Malicious Communications Act 1988
        •Section 43 of the Telecommunications Act 1984
        •Communications Act 2003
        •Public Order Act 1986
        I take it on the chin because I got a few too many words but thanks anyway
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
        Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
        Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
        Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
        And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Polytech make heat deflectors. Is Harry made of polytechnic material? King of deflecting the heat.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
            Harry's post game interview today shows us why he is the best thing to happen to our club for a long time.
            Couldn't agree anymore
            Under Les Ferdinand:
            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

You clearly have difficulty reading.

I never said I am not having a go at Harry. I said I am not having a go at Harry because we lost one game.

Learn to read, FFS.
              Havent heard a peep out of you till we lost today, then the tirade against harry started. We lost, and you started, therefore you're having a go because we lost genius.
              If we had drawn or won today, you wouldnt be creating these ridiculous threads, fact.
              Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
              Pawel Wszolek - 6
              Luke Freeman - 6
              Matt Smith - 6
              Ebere Eze - 4
              Joel Lynch - 3
              Tomer Hemed - 3
              Toni Leistner - 2
              Massimo Luongo- 2
              Angel Rangel - 2
              Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
              Geoff Cameron - 1
              Aramide Oteh - 1
              Jake Bidwell - 1
              Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

TF was.
                but if you think about it properly, has Fernandes been the best thing to have happened to us? Don't get me wrong, I love his attitude and his ideas, but at the moment we're destined to go down and our wage bill has gone through the roof so our debts can't be healthy. Warnock was the best thing to have happened to us in a long time and I bet Fernandes regrets sacking him now. That said, Fernandes has eventually got the right manager in Harry Redknapp, but I cant see him managing us in the Championship

Comment

At the end of the day, let's hope to see Arry's contribution in January. I am sure things will be better, but the big question is will time be enough for him to save us?
                  QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                    Simply unbelievale how some of our so called fans are always determined to have a scapegoat

I have just got indoors at nearly Midnight after getting to the Bush for an 7am start on the coach and I can state hand on heart that not one person had any critisism for HR whatsover on the way home
                    No one questioned his team selection?

Comment

I think Harry is trying to say one or two things with his comments.

He is telling the players to shape up or you are out. He is now managing the fans expectations that the team is not good enough and he will not be spending a lot of money in January. He is preparing us for doomsday.

Comment

how dare

how dare anybody critisize harry redknapp,if we dropp he will rebuild our club,you guys must realise that harry is only human,if you cut him he will bleed we must now beat west brom and restore our
                        momemtum
                        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

I think old 'Marshy' is a Wolf in Sheep's clothing.
                          Clever one too.
                          He chose a Loftus Rd legend's name to post on, but Marsh played for one other London club too.
                          Maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHRANGER1982 View Post
                            I think old 'Marshy' is a Wolf in Sheep's clothing.
                            Clever one too.
                            He chose a Loftus Rd legend's name to post on, but Marsh played for one other London club too.
                            Maybe I'm wrong.
                            Yeah, ok, if that makes you feel better! Must say though, you sound like an 8 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfy View Post
                              No one questioned his team selection?
                              No, Harry is God, this is the way things work at QPR, Someone is either a God or rubbish, no in-betweens. So to say you disagree with Harry on some point is a cardinal sin.

Comment

Harrys a more likable Gianni
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X