• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
    Nelsen?
    I'd prefer to have Nelsen as captain over Park but not Hill

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
      Exactly .............. you and I agree, neither of us would have Park as Captain !

99.978% percent of people who post on here wouldn't have Park as Captain !

Even Bonheurjh wouldn't have Park as Captain !

It's obvious to the 3 blind mice Park shouldn't have been made Captain !

Now that just about only leaves MH who thought he should be captain UNLESS TF told him to make him Captain to sell another pair of socks in Asia .............

So now we get to the 'complicated' bit, will HR pick Park as Captain ? I have no idea I'm not a mind reader BUT you can be sure as eggs is eggs Mr Rednapp knows enough about what makes a team tick ,to not have Park as Captain unless we really really need to shift some of last seasons socks

RANT OVER .......

Can we be friends again now
      LOL - yeah still friends.

I know we agree that he isnt the best choice for captain, but the OP was asking if he'd already lost it.... which nobody knows yet.

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
        The only player who is acting like a captain for us this season is Clint Hill
        He's a top man. He helped keep us up last season; he'll do the same this season (having helped get us up the season before). The thing about Clint is that he doesn't need an armband to be captain.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
          He's a top man. He helped keep us up last season; he'll do the same this season (having helped get us up the season before). The thing about Clint is that he doesn't need an armband to be captain.
          Would really like to see Faurlin get the Captaincy, gotta think of long term and would be a good candidate.

Comment

This is the least of the team's worry right now and really nothing more a distraction from the real issue with this team. I really don't think Clint or Nelson as captain would have made a crap load of difference. I would like to see the team focus on a system and commitemnt to play in Harry's system. I really hope the players are not obsessing over who should be captain and get their head in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezum Crowe View Post
              My vote is Nelsen too. But let's not kid ourselves: none of us can tell how good a captain Park is just by watching the matches on the telly or from the stands.
              I would think Nelson or Hill would be a better choice than Park but I do agree that we miss how much leadership is offered by these guys by watching the match on tv because much goes on off the ball and away from the cameras! More time is spent during the week in training than in actual match conditions and good leadership is very important there although the gaffer is more involved in training as well! I don't doubt that Matty is a genius though!
              @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by OldSchool View Post
                is it just me...?
                lolllll!!! It's a Korean thang mah brotha!!!

Comment

you really like Koreans doncha? ;)
                  Originally posted by jaejaxon2000 View Post
                  lolllll!!! It's a Korean thang mah brotha!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X