Park no longer captain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
    If if takes the pressure off of Park & just let's him concentrate on his game then I'm all for it. Doesn't strike me as the kind of player who would actually want to be a captain. Nelsen true leader. Might not play every game in a long season but he'd be my first pick.
    Well said!

Comment

Should never of been made captain. Hughes other major mistake was not signing another striker.

Damn he was a bad manager. Nelsen always was our captain, arm band or not
      Under Les Ferdinand:
      Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
      Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
      Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
      Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
      And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
        How's it obvious exactly?

Nelsen has been captain of late because Park's been injured and the other night he only came on as sub so ne point changing anything.

Personally i think Harry will make Nelsen permanent captain, however it's not certain by any stretch as i can guarantee any manager in the country will have a huge amount of respect for Park for his qualities. As for him not being a captain... well he is, as captained his country many times, however, imo, he's not the ideal captain in this country as he doesn't have the most coherent or authorative grasp of English.
        As obvious as ALL the reasons you listed, thanks for saving me typing all that
        "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
        For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

imagine you bought a costy wine for your gf. And somehow there is a party going on at your office as a new lady started working at your office.
          a co-worker asked you if you have bought the wine for the new comer and everyone stares at you expecting your kindness.
          this sums up.

wrong captain from the beginning to be honest. its a new club for park . not that park lacks leadership though

Comment

time to get behind park and anyone else harry puts on the field. thought he looked much improved for his brief appearance against sunderland. re captaincy am happy to back harry's judgement, but my pref wd be for clint followed by nelsen. that's no reflection on park - my favourite player is prob faurlin but i wouldn't make him captain because he is also too quiet and self-contained.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
              time to get behind park and anyone else harry puts on the field. thought he looked much improved for his brief appearance against sunderland. re captaincy am happy to back harry's judgement, but my pref wd be for clint followed by nelsen. that's no reflection on park - my favourite player is prob faurlin but i wouldn't make him captain because he is also too quiet and
              self-contained.
              With you on that ....... 4t some of Parks link up play with Fabio was outstanding earlier in the season !
              "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?

Comment

Clint would be the most wonderful captain....

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                  As obvious as ALL the reasons you listed, thanks for saving me typing all that
                  No, they were my reasons as to why i wouldn't have Park as captain, not Harry Redknapps.

The fact is Harry hasn't put a team on a pitch with Park fit enough to start and has said nothing on the subject, so there is absolutley nothing to support your statement that it's "obvious" Park's no longer captain. It really isn't complicated.

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                    imagine you bought a costy wine for your gf. And somehow there is a party going on at your office as a new lady started working at your office.
                    a co-worker asked you if you have bought the wine for the new comer and everyone stares at you expecting your kindness.
                    this sums up.

wrong captain from the beginning to be honest. its a new club for park . not that park lacks leadership though
                    is it just me...?

Comment

Originally posted by bonheurjh View Post
                      this sums up.

So... Park is a beautiful mistress and Hughes cheated on Nelsen with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                        No, they were my reasons as to why i wouldn't have Park as captain, not Harry Redknapps.

The fact is Harry hasn't put a team on a pitch with Park fit enough to start and has said nothing on the subject, so there is absolutley nothing to support your statement that it's "obvious" Park's no longer captain. It really isn't complicated.

Exactly .............. you and I agree, neither of us would have Park as Captain !

99.978% percent of people who post on here wouldn't have Park as Captain !

Even Bonheurjh wouldn't have Park as Captain !

It's obvious to the 3 blind mice Park shouldn't have been made Captain !

Now that just about only leaves MH who thought he should be captain UNLESS TF told him to make him Captain to sell another pair of socks in Asia .............

So now we get to the 'complicated' bit, will HR pick Park as Captain ? I have no idea I'm not a mind reader BUT you can be sure as eggs is eggs Mr Rednapp knows enough about what makes a team tick ,to not have Park as Captain unless we really really need to shift some of last seasons socks

RANT OVER .......

Can we be friends again now

Comment

My vote is Nelsen too. But let's not kid ourselves: none of us can tell how good a captain Park is just by watching the matches on the telly or from the stands.

Comment

Originally posted by Geezum Crowe View Post
                            My vote is Nelsen too. But let's not kid ourselves: none of us can tell how good a captain Park is just by watching the matches on the telly or from the stands.
                            I can. Im a genius.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

The only player who is acting like a captain for us this season is Clint Hill

Comment

Originally posted by taarabt7 View Post
                                The only player who is acting like a captain for us this season is Clint Hill
                                Nelsen?
                                You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X