• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park no longer captain?

title

Originally posted by Skimmilk View Post
    title
    Obviously not ......... Next question
    "Steve, do you think 25k is a good option when there are indications that within four years, new stadiums on average have increased attendances of 60%?
    For us that would mean around 29k."

QPR Richard 16-12-2013 10.08pm

Comment

good he was a ****e leader! nelson is the man to lead us!
      LONDON CALLING TO THE ZOMBIES OF DEATH.... ALSO KNOW AS BRENTFORD FANS

Comment

Originally posted by Connell10 View Post
        good he was a ****e leader! nelson is the man to lead us!
        Can't argue about that.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Depending on team selection, the team should be led by Nelsen Hill or Derry, possibly Adel.
          Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Lets look at it this way; I think we will experience a better Park from now on. I think I saw glimpses of that when he came on against Sunderland already.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

All depends on selection of the starting eleven.

Park will remain captain and Nelson will if Park is not on the pitch

Adel has no chance under Arry

Comment

Park isn't a captain; he shouldn't have been made captain; let's hope he's no longer captain. Harry wil have seen how quiet and timid he's been in training.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                  Park isn't a captain; he shouldn't have been made captain; let's hope he's no longer captain. Harry wil have seen how quiet and timid he's been in training.
                  So you go to the sessions and notice how quiet and timid he is? It doesn't always take a shouter and screamer to be a leader or to stand out in a manager's eyes. I guess we will see in time if H makes the change.
                  #standuptocancer
                  #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by NW_Hoopz View Post
                    Obviously not ......... Next question
                    How's it obvious exactly?

Nelsen has been captain of late because Park's been injured and the other night he only came on as sub so ne point changing anything.

Personally i think Harry will make Nelsen permanent captain, however it's not certain by any stretch as i can guarantee any manager in the country will have a huge amount of respect for Park for his qualities. As for him not being a captain... well he is, as captained his country many times, however, imo, he's not the ideal captain in this country as he doesn't have the most coherent or authorative grasp of English.

Comment

If if takes the pressure off of Park & just let's him concentrate on his game then I'm all for it. Doesn't strike me as the kind of player who would actually want to be a captain. Nelsen true leader. Might not play every game in a long season but he'd be my first pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                        So you go to the sessions and notice how quiet and timid he is? It doesn't always take a shouter and screamer to be a leader or to stand out in a manager's eyes. I guess we will see in time if H makes the change.
                        No. But I've seen him be utterly and totally silent on the pitch in every game he's played this season. Your point's a good one generally, but I think we need some focussed shouting and screaming on the pitch to help provide the leadership we need to get us out of the mess Hughes has left us in.
                        Last edited by Rangers77; 29-11-2012, 12:25 PM.

Comment

Nelsen is deserving of being captain but the person who deserves it most is Taarabt

Will give him that extra boost of confidence and has shown leadership skills this season

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                            Nelsen is deserving of being captain but the person who deserves it most is Taarabt

Will give him that extra boost of confidence and has shown leadership skills this season
                            Taarabt is an awful captain. Doesn't lead by example, doesnt work hard enough, still too much of a show pony. We're not in the Championship anymore and we're not set up as a team solely to let him do his 1 man show anymore, so no need to give him the captaincy for an "extra boost", especially not at the detriment of the rest of the team!

Comment

Personally I think none of the above should be considered to be captain we have born leader of men a complete workerholic a strong robust charecter that would spread fear to under achievers on the books c/mon Harry make the phone call and get Jay Bothoyd back in the dressing room ASAP

Comment

Working...
                              X