Possible travel problems to Sunderland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible travel problems to Sunderland

BBC daying that the floods etc are moving to the North East today and tomorrow and travel in that region is expected to be affected

Lets hope it clears up as I dont fancy sitting on the coach to get all the way up there and the bloody game gets called off!!

Sunderland had a game cancelled in august because the pitch couldnt drain off.

Comment

sunderland should know how there pitch is now..if any issues they should warn fans now..and the fa/refs
      the safety of fans in and around the game is important.
      WHY ARE QPR MIDWEEK AT SUNDERLAND? we xould have any number of london teams, swansea is ok, villa too and reading and saints are ideal, sunderland..someone is a twit.
      oh, they blame a computer..computers don' have to travel the length of the country do they!?

Comment

didnt iain dowie take his charlton team for a run from the team hotel before a game at sunderland and get lost causing the game to be delayed as they couldnt get to the ground in time???

Comment

Sunderland fans had to trek down to us midweek last season. Ridiculous organisation at the PL.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Sunderland fans had to trek down to us midweek last season. Ridiculous organisation at the PL.
            As did Newcastle.

If the FA etc truely cared about fans then a rule where teams do not travel over X amount of miles midweek would be easy to put in place and would get them easy kudos.

There six London teams so at Christmas surely it makes sense we play each other. We have WBA on boxing day at home but what would be the harm with them playing Villa then all fans are back with their families asap

Comment

SUNDERLAND WEATHER

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/2636532

Comment

Originally posted by w12dave View Post
                Bit of sun on Tuesday lunchtime to dry everything out then.

Comment

should see the drizzel in Essex lol
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I'd just like to say, big respect to anyone making the journey up tomorrow night.
                    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

how many will be going up tomorrow night?

Comment

I'm going up tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully the train won't sink on the way

Comment

500 max I reckon. Massive respect to those travelling up.

Comment

I'm going up on the 11:23 direct to Sunderland from kx big problems today with a bridge somewhere in the donny area but expected to be running as planned 2mora touch wood

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                              BBC daying that the floods etc are moving to the North East today and tomorrow and travel in that region is expected to be affected

Lets hope it clears up as I dont fancy sitting on the coach to get all the way up there and the bloody game gets called off!!
                              Paul Just heard on news another 12 hours of rain due in the north east? Especially in the York area we might be held up on flooded roads, could be a good idea that everyone gets there a bit earlier so we could leave a bit sooner, Hope if their going to call it off they do it early, so we don't get nearly there on the coach before they do it ? If they know the pitch is bad call it off at lunchtime I'll just then stay in the bush and have a few jars?

Comment

Working...
                              X