Dontcha just love him!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
    I disagree, I in fact disliked Harry more before the Hughes debacle.
    Now I dislike both of them equally. The jury is out on Harry at QPR.
    exactly redknapp isnt likeable hes proven, been there done that type of bloke. of course im delighted to have him at the club but hughes lacked the same experience. when he was appointed we had warnock to compare him too. a lump of dog terd would of looked amazing compared to warnock
    i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

i would like to think that "the jury" hasn't begun its deliberations on Harry yet. he's only been in the job a day and hasn't had his first match!

Comment

"I need people who work. If they don't, I will find 11 players who do."
        I find nothing original/inspiring here, might have as well been said by Hughes. In fact he did just that - found 11 (or was it 47?) new players who were supposed to work for him, but it did not work out. Just more money spent. Wait and see.
        Sorry Kirill I dont agree with what you say we had players who were moping around not chasing back and just could'nt care less and mark hughes still played them,I dont think this will be the case with HR.

Comment

Is there anyone you do like?

Comment

Originally posted by abbeylands View Post
            "I need people who work. If they don't, I will find 11 players who do. I've no time for players who lose the ball and throw their arms up in the air."

Get in 'Arry boy.
            I couldn't never understand why they do that?

Win the ball back!!!!

Comment

The jurys out? Hes just ****ing joined you wally

Comment

Popular post.

Comment

"I need people who work. If they don't, I will find 11 players who do."
                  I find nothing original/inspiring here, might have as well been said by Hughes. In fact he did just that - found 11 (or was it 47?) new players who were supposed to work for him, but it did not work out. Just more money spent. Wait and see.
                  The only thing that gives me hope is I think Harry has the kind of personality that demands the players' respect. I think the players will know that if they ever lose the ball and throw their hands up in the air, Harry will tear them a new one in the dressing room and drop them for the next match. There's not many managers out there that can strike fear into the players' hearts like Harry - Fergie and Mancini are the only ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Is there anyone you do like?
                    Rafa.
                    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
                    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
                    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                      Agree that Redknapp is a far more inspiring individual than Hughes...but is it actually possible to motivate some of our overpaid, completely uninterested 'stars' though? I hope so, I really do.
                      If anyone can then this man can.

Comparing Hughes to Harry is like chalk and cheese. Hughes' charisma and man-management and motivational skills were non-existent. Harry on the other hand is renowned for his.

Comment

Oh dear. Already
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                          Agree that Redknapp is a far more inspiring individual than Hughes...but is it actually possible to motivate some of our overpaid, completely uninterested 'stars' though? I hope so, I really do.
                          We'll find out soon! I tend to think that most of this group that has looked so uninterested at times can be motivated, you play a dangerous game if you get branded as a pro with no work ethic and I'm not sure if any of these guys had that label before arriving at Loftus Road! I'm obviously hoping Harry can get it right and soon, I think as he said he will sort out quickly who wants to play and who doesn't! Hopefully with the size of this squad he can get a decent 11 on the field each week!
                          @gatorTFC

Comment

It more down to how he can solve the diversions(?) within the squad, I think. IMO, that´s our main problem.
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Working...
                            X