Dontcha just love him!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dontcha just love him!!!

"I need people who work. If they don't, I will find 11 players who do. I've no time for players who lose the ball and throw their arms up in the air."

Get in 'Arry boy.
    Remember Gillard!!

Love it

Laying down a massive marker there to the likes of Cisse, Adel etc

Comment

So he will have to buy several new players then.
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

new 11 required. Let's get an add in the Metro.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

"I need people who work. If they don't, I will find 11 players who do."
          I find nothing original/inspiring here, might have as well been said by Hughes. In fact he did just that - found 11 (or was it 47?) new players who were supposed to work for him, but it did not work out. Just more money spent. Wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by abbeylands View Post
            "I need people who work. If they don't, I will find 11 players who do. I've no time for players who lose the ball and throw their arms up in the air."

Get in 'Arry boy.
            I wonder who he's talking about? For all those Adel fans of which I'm one he might not be too long

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
              "I need people who work. If they don't, I will find 11 players who do."
              I find nothing original/inspiring here, might have as well been said by Hughes. In fact he did just that - found 11 (or was it 47?) new players who were supposed to work for him, but it did not work out. Just more money spent. Wait and see.
              Well the facts say he is far better than Hughes so the expectation is there that he will deliver more which produces optimism

Comment

Obviously I desperately hope Redknapp makes a difference but I do agree with Kirill that Mark Hughes was saying the same sort of thing with little impact. We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Comparing the 2 personalties is a joke
                  Harry is likeable, Hughes isn't
                  Harry has passon and enthusiasm, does Hughes?
                  well 4 points from 13 games, let's see what the next 13 games bring.
                  A LOT MORE THAN 4, I FANCY

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                    Obviously I desperately hope Redknapp makes a difference but I do agree with Kirill that Mark Hughes was saying the same sort of thing with little impact. We'll have to wait and see.
                    Two completely different characters ... one can and will motivate and the other can't and didn't.
                    Heaven has a road, but no one travels it, hell has no gate but men will dig to get there

Comment

Originally posted by Rousdon Rangers View Post
                      Two completely different characters ... one can and will motivate and the other can't and didn't.
                      Agree that Redknapp is a far more inspiring individual than Hughes...but is it actually possible to motivate some of our overpaid, completely uninterested 'stars' though? I hope so, I really do.

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                        Harry has passon and enthusiasm, does Hughes?
                        well 4 points from 13 games, let's see what the next 13 games bring.
                        A LOT MORE THAN 4, I FANCY
                        I think that is the way to judge him, any manager really, on results and facts.

Not everybody is going to like him, a lot of Arsenal fans hate Wenger and you can even find United fans who will list Fergies faults too !!!

Comment

Mackie 1st on the team sheet then !

Comment

Thats Boswinga done for then. I actually laughed out loud, he was trying to take on a fullback and instead of moving, he just threw his arms up and down a few times.

Lost the ball soon after :/

Comment

Originally posted by Busheyboy View Post
                              I disagree, I in fact disliked Harry more before the Hughes debacle.
                              Now I dislike both of them equally. The jury is out on Harry at QPR.

Comment

Working...
                              X