No announcement yet.

Anton Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's either gone or Harry will work his magic. Don't assume he's finished just yet. He did have a few good games last season.

Comment

Man's pants. Not even Merlin could work magic to improve him. As the Guardian says, most understatedly, "Ferdinand's sluggishness was culpable for both United's equaliser and Darren Fletcher's strike".

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
        Knew we'd concede as soon as that clown was brought on
        Personally I knew we'd concede as soon as our fans started cheering everytime we passed during the good spell after we scored. That over-confidence was kiss of death and Utd inevitably equalised within seconds of that.

Comment

20 out of 22 games when behind at half-time they've won. Doubt it was our fans hubris that riled them up. It's just what United do, and they have the confidence in their quality.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
            20 out of 22 games when behind at half-time they've won. Doubt it was our fans hubris that riled them up. It's just what United do, and they have the confidence in their quality.
            I'd have said they have confidence in their ability. Confidence in their ability to come back after being behind as the figures you quoted suggest.
            Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Originally posted by DeepcutHoop View Post
              Doubt it was our fans hubris that riled them up.
              It still does my head in when they do that as I believe it can unnerve the players, especially our fragile lot. Its just not the thing to do when youre only 1-0 up at Old Trafford with half an hour still to play. You just knew they'd equalise within seconds of that...which is exactly what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                Useless effing **** hate him!

Bit harsh man... he's not the best player but don't hate the man

Comment

Not sure what's gone on with Anton, I thought he was one of our more consistent performers last season but this year he has been absolutely woeful. Devoid of confidence, clumsy, just awful at set pieces and all told an utter liability.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    Not sure what's gone on with Anton, I thought he was one of our more consistent performers last season but this year he has been absolutely woeful. Devoid of confidence, clumsy, just awful at set pieces and all told an utter liability.
                    Its probably all due to the lack of training.

MH didnt train our players long enough, barely an hour and half?

ffs, Arry is a hardcore one so its better changes soon.

Anton will be judged once Arry tests him out in the training

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                      sorry mate, you haven't been right about FERDINAND concerning last season, he was at fault too many of our goals conceded, i watched so many replays of those goals it still winds me up thinking about it.
                      It got slightly better with him when Hill was posted next to him at CB but i was sure we were getting another CB this season to play alongside Hill.

Found it also bitter to see fans on this board stated Ferdinand should be picked for Captain and certainly being picked over Hill in the XI made me wonder if had to go the optician.
                      From Holland with love

Comment

He was woeful when he came on and the whole confidence seemed to go when he came on, He did not track back at all when playing at left back and he was out of position for the 3rd goal too. Seemed a very strange substitution at the time can only assume Traore picked up an injury as we were ok when he was on the field.

Comment

Think I'd rather kaspas Gorks back than Have Anton in the team!!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                            to think some on here wanted him as captain this season hahaha. hang your heads in shame. the worst defender ive ever seen bar none.
                            He is proper tommy tit, but bob Malcolm and John Curtis might have something to say about that

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                              Knew we'd concede as soon as that clown was brought on
                              Yes, that was my instant reaction too. Gutted that it was three and not just one though.
                              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Very rare for a sports journalist to be so condemnatory. Says it all....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...premier-league

Comment

Working...
                                X