Anton Ferdinand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    why was traore taken off - he was playing so well? was he injured again or is he just not properly match fit.
    got a catch in his gloves
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      why was traore taken off - he was playing so well? was he injured again or is he just not properly match fit.
      Not quite sure, probably a combination of the two, it certainly changed the match around didn't it?
      @gatorTFC

Comment

not wrong gator...

in fairness hernandes probably helped (from a Utd perspective)

Comment

One man can cost a team a game and today it was Ferdinand

Hope this is the last we ever see of him

Comment

Now Harry now knows never to play that useless and gormless pr&ck. I hope, if he ever wears the shirt again, that R Block boo him out of the ground when he does his little pre match dance by the corner flag before the kick off. Ferdinand is probably consistently the worst player to play for the Rs- in terms of ability, temperament and attitude. He's cost us countless goals this season. Get rid, Harry.

Comment

Useless, always has been, always will be. Can't believe we sold Gorkss and brought him as a replacement!

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                to think some on here wanted him as captain this season hahaha. hang your heads in shame. the worst defender ive ever seen bar none.
                yes Rickson , i remember that poll too who should be our captain and Ferdinand was chosen by the most of us, NOT ME !
                i watched too many games last season seeing and stating he is pants.
                Also lots of people having Ferdinand over Hill in their line ups, stating Hill was too slow and was past it , despite being POY rightful.
                I would have Hill over Ferdinand chosen every day in the week and twice on Sunday.
                From Holland with love

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
                  Not quite sure, probably a combination of the two, it certainly changed the match around didn't it?
                  To WARN Arry and to show him what happens if he uses Anton as a starter

Comment

west ham and sunderland off loaded him as soon as , watched him a lot and he just isnt PL quality . lazy,slow,daydreams and hes clumsy seen to many goals scored by the opposition that have been down to this fella

Comment

Originally posted by The Godfather View Post
                      Knew we'd concede as soon as that clown was brought on
                      EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS! Feeling so frustrated!

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
                        no he cant but he can probably copy someone elses :-)
                        bore off mr chippy................................

Comment

We defended so well before he came in.

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            bore off mr chippy................................

Comment

Originally posted by Pey View Post
                              yes Rickson , i remember that poll too who should be our captain and Ferdinand was chosen by the most of us, NOT ME !
                              i watched too many games last season seeing and stating he is pants.
                              Also lots of people having Ferdinand over Hill in their line ups, stating Hill was too slow and was past it , despite being POY rightful.
                              I would have Hill over Ferdinand chosen every day in the week and twice on Sunday.
                              absolute bang on there pey. the thing is hes always been like that. ive watched him when he was at westham , sunderland. and we'd all just crack up watching him make a ****** of himself over n over again. i got dogs abuse off my mates when they see him on sky coming down south africa rd to sign his contract.
                              id seriously just take a loss on him and give him a freebie. id rather play that young player from pompey magri instead of him. hes the future and no doubt in my mind hed better than calamity ferdinand

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                                absolute bang on there pey. the thing is hes always been like that. ive watched him when he was at westham , sunderland. and we'd all just crack up watching him make a ****** of himself over n over again. i got dogs abuse off my mates when they see him on sky coming down south africa rd to sign his contract.
                                id seriously just take a loss on him and give him a freebie. id rather play that young player from pompey magri instead of him. hes the future and no doubt in my mind hed better than calamity ferdinand
                                You should come here often and let us have a laughter

Nice post !

Comment

Working...
                                X