No announcement yet.

Too late

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Les and Clive will tell the players what playing for the shirt is all about.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Lets hope so 80s
      http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        Exatly who is good enough in midfield when the going gets tough?? And the strikers?
        What worries me is that actually have a team better suited for french or Spanish fotball. Make no mistake,i sincerely hope to be proven wrong.
        Shania I have no worries about our midfield handling themselves when the going gets tough... Faurlins tackling stats last year were about 50% better than anyone in the league before injury, Diakite's a beast, Granero has a nasty streak in him like good midfielders need and Park won't bottle any challenge... No problem there.

The likes of Taarabt and Hoilett are the complete opposite but that's not whgat they're there for. Besides, with our lack of strikers as you point out, they will be used more as support strikers imo.

If Harry is to come in I think he'll play 442 with Taarabt behind cisse in the Van Der Vaart role.

Comment

Agree with mellow season is over

Comment

Our expectations should be finishing better then 20th....nothing more... Hes inherited a squad struggling with very few players of any REAL quality... Spurs had loads of it

Comment

Season is over! Let's hope you are wrong

Comment

The season is not over, it would have been if we kept Hughes. We need to make up only five points and I would say we are better than Reading and Saints even though we did not beat them. I am sure of it.

Comment

Mellow, I see you argument but I do feel, as bad as the previous management was I still think they generally bought well, even if the players haven't performed. It will be a test of Harry's man management skills to bring the best out of these players. Would agree though, he needs to get considerably better out of the present squad before we can recruit in January if we are to stay up.

Comment

Were the old management that bad then? Were alright at Fulham and Blackburn with a squad with less ability then our current one! Im all for Redknapp, but if we stay up it will be skin of our teeth again

Comment

Working...
                    X