Too late

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too late

Im not convinced any manager can turn our season around.. Im sorry to sound negative. The gap is small enough for us to get ourselves out of trouble but i dont think our squad is good enough.. Can see us drawing quite a few under harry but i dont think we have enough goals in us to beat sides.

Hope im wrong. think Jamie Mackie is gonna learn quickly to play as a striker more often.. Unless theres a under 21 gem striker about.
    http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

4 weeks and the window opens,id take some draws till then.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

have to agree with you mellow.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

You make a valid point there. But we all know most players dont get signed until the 31st of jan

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
          You make a valid point there. But we all know most players dont get signed until the 31st of jan
          I agree the squad is not up to scratch and the injuries do not help. There are too many cracks in the back and upfront.

Comment

we only have to make up 5 points on the likes of Southampton, Reading, Villa.... we have 26 games so plenty of time.

As for squad not being good enough, we should've won about 4 or 5 games this season with this squad, including Spurs away, Everton at home.. This squad is good enough.

Comment

I disagree... our squad is overrated. A lot of good players a few years ago. Not now. Not enough leaders...Not one of the starting 11 love playing for club....Its a job for them.. earn good money and live in london..Im sorry but nobody wants it enough..

Lets hope Harry changes that for the remainder of the season not just the honeymoon period.

Comment

Originally posted by Mellowhoop View Post
                I disagree... our squad is overrated. A lot of good players a few years ago. Not now. Not enough leaders...Not one of the starting 11 love playing for club....Its a job for them.. earn good money and live in london..Im sorry but nobody wants it enough..

Lets hope Harry changes that for the remainder of the season not just the honeymoon period.
                Most are still good players who have dented confidence... it was only this season they've played some great stuff.

Also, no disrespect intended but if you really believe many prem players at any club "love playing for their clubs" and it's not just a job with money their main priority these days, then you are just naive.

Comment

Del your entitiled to your opinion i find you a decent poster on here... What player have we signed whose smiling on interviews... smiling on the pitch.. interacting with fans??? Players will love playing for any top 8 side..as for other sides... They arnt a bunch of players bought together in 5 minutes... most players have played for their clubs a few years and are looked after... Im finding hard to get my point across.

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                    Most are still good players who have dented confidence... it was only this season they've played some great stuff.

Also, no disrespect intended but if you really believe many prem players at any club "love playing for their clubs" and it's not just a job with money their main priority these days, then you are just naive.
                    never a truer word said

our club has always had a tradition of players that" LOVED" the club the fans and what we stood for
                    now we are in the "rat race " of success at any cost

if you belive whats going on at the bridge of sighs a manager loses his job because he doesnt play a 50 million pound player so sack the manager and spend millions on a manager who can make a 50 million pound player -PLAY i dont get it at all...........

Comment

Mellow, sorry I mis read your post as players loving the club, not love paying for the club... Big difference.

You're right they don't seem happy, but to be honest sports people aren't happy when not winning. Also bear in mind most of this side came in the summer so none of them have experienced anything but negativity since they got here. Once we get a win or 2 it will change massively imo, weight lifted, pressure off, happy players playing with some confidence and belief..... Can't wait for it to happen, let's just hope it does.

Comment

Lets just hope we starting winning some games

Comment

Originally posted by Del View Post
                          we only have to make up 5 points on the likes of Southampton, Reading, Villa.... we have 26 games so plenty of time.

As for squad not being good enough, we should've won about 4 or 5 games this season with this squad, including Spurs away, Everton at home.. This squad is good enough.

Exatly who is good enough in midfield when the going gets tough?? And the strikers?
                          What worries me is that actually have a team better suited for french or Spanish fotball. Make no mistake,i sincerely hope to be proven wrong.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

At least with this move its given us a fighting chance ol' Mellow.

Comment

Northolt.... I cant argue with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X