Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Getting rid of Hughes is going to be complicated...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
    MH is hardly going to wipe his mouth and walk away empty handed
    No accountability in the modern game.

If Hughes had any decency he'd apologise for the huge disappointment his spell has manager has been and for the huge wage bill and squad full of mercenaries he has left the board and the next manager with. He should also part by mutual agreement with a modest pay off for himself and his overpaid cronies!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      No accountability in the modern game.

If Hughes had any decency he'd apologise for the huge disappointment his spell has manager has been and for the huge wage bill and squad full of mercenaries he has left the board and the next manager with. He should also part by mutual agreement with a modest pay off for himself and his overpaid cronies!
      and pigs might fly
      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by northampton rs View Post
        Don't think Wizard will take the job, he's a Norwich fan.
        Hehe. :pleasantsuprise:
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Shows how the game has fallen into a financial mess, MH should walk away and say its a shame it didn't work out, not hang around for an obscene payoff for failing. Very disappointed he doesn't see this.

Comment

Can't he be sued for "imitating a Football manager" or "taking money under false pretences". I'm sure the previous owners would have come up with something (not saying it's right). Remember they sent Olly on "gardening leave".

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
              I feel sorry for the board, particularly TF. They've all been let down by this bloke who's masqueraded as a football team manager and ruined all our dreams. I don't blame the Baird for appointing Hughes. To many, he seemed a good bet.

It seems like the board is going to do something about this, and I hope whatever happens, all of us continue to support our board because IMO, we've got the best boarding the business bar none.

IN TONY AND AMIT WE TRUST.
              And I couldn't have put it petter myself.

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                Seconded!!
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by TW7R View Post
                  You could. Your b is upside down.

Comment

Petter. It means slightly better than.... Well, better

Comment

The problem is the longer the club wait, the quicker the points available dwindle and then the pressure really ramps up, the luxury of games we know we won't win become must win and given the current situation. The club can't keep placing its eggs in 'the next fixture' and so on and pretending that things will get better by ignoring the problems, its about as credible a long term objective as a Jimmy Savile-*****-a-gram.

EDIT: N0NCE is worthy of censorship on this forum?!?

Comment

Working...
                      X