Free travel to Wigan for QPR fans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free travel to Wigan for QPR fans

Wouldn't it be a terrific idea if Tony and co said they would pay for any season ticket holders or members wishing to travel to Wigan as a gesture of appreciation of the dross we have had to put up with so far this year, i think it would be a great morale boost for the fans and having in excess of 5000 supporters (which i think we would get) at Wigan would surely fire up the players and if we were to win and come away with 3 points would be seen as a master stroke bringing the whole club together in the quest for premiership survival

Originally posted by haddockandbloater View Post
    Wouldn't it be a terrific idea if Tony and co said they would pay for any season ticket holders or members wishing to travel to Wigan as a gesture of appreciation of the dross we have had to put up with so far this year, i think it would be a great morale boost for the fans and having in excess of 5000 supporters (which i think we would get) at Wigan would surely fire up the players and if we were to win and come away with 3 points would be seen as a master stroke bringing the whole club together in the quest for premiership survival
    dont think thats likely mate :-)

Comment

If we were to come away with 3 points?

Yes, very good. I like that one.

Comment

I think he should give the fans travelling to Sunderland something in return

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
          dont think thats likely mate :-)
          fire up the players or free travel?
          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

personally think the overpaid players should cover the costs as they serve up the away dross!
            you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

what he means is hes skint so anyone give him a lift
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by haddockandbloater View Post
                Would only be allowed 3000, Prem lg rules state that 10% or 3,000 whichever is the Lower.

Also found this on their site:
                Premier League rules state that visiting clubs can claim 3,000 tickets if the host stadium has a capacity above 30,000.

With Cup games the figure is 15% they have to give.
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                X