for the pro Hughes camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulmason View Post
    At what point will you stop whining like a girl ?

I would be watching QPR FC or what ever they would be called if they were playing Luton tomorrow, but I guess for some that's not an option...................

You cant change your team so stop worrying about ifs, buts and maybes.................
    says the man that doesn't want Adel a mile within our team
    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
      Not for the moaners and whingers, but there are two sides to every story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...uthampton.html

And for those who think TF should be getting in the likes of Redknapp, I particularly liked the bit about not building for the next six weeks or six months.

Plenty of good things happening that haven't been happening for years. Just need a few extra points on the board to allow things to be seen with a bit more perspective.

And if we go a goal down, that is quite possibly me you can hear having a hissy fit.
      bit of PR chat aint going to #### himself of is he

Comment

Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
        Lose tomorrow, but do not want redknapp
        Ole Gunnar for me

You´ll have to dream on, I´m afraid! Solskjær will not join a club in chaos. Just my take at it.
        Last edited by Shania; 17-11-2012, 03:01 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
          Nice post brightonr, it captures my feelings exactly. The "Hughes Out" people want to make it black and white but it is many shades of grey. I will want Hughes to go when I'm convinced he can't take us forward. I'm on the fence right now but I can't say what will convince me. What if we draw against Soton playing 9 vs. 11 on two incorrect red cards and they equalize on a ridiculous penalty? Would that be Hughes' fault? Not really. I'm clinging to the hope that good football WILL eventually produce good results and we have had some good performances so we do have it in us.
          and what if we get stuffed by Southampton with one of the most gutless displays ive seen in years

Comment

You have to be deluded to be pro Hughes. Deluded and deranged..... Outclassed by Soton. At home. When bottom of the premiership. Adrift. Not having won all season. And having put in that woeful and inept 'performance'.

Comment

Working...
            X