for the pro Hughes camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HoopDoggyDogg View Post
    Great Post. Hughes can only do so much, if he puts out a strong team tomorrow and we don't get the result then the players need to take a good look at themselves at what is going wrong.
    It's gotta come down to them as we'll, on paper we should not be where we are with the players we have.
    To have players like Cesar, Diakite, Granero, Faurlin, Hoillet, Taarabt (6 players that would walk into most teams in the league), plus Nelsen, Fabio, Mbia this team is not lacking talent.
    cant see us losing today and reckon we will be at least 2 or 3 goals up by half time. Look at our squad compared to theirs.

Comment

Originally posted by vblockranger View Post
      cant see us losing today and reckon we will be at least 2 or 3 goals up by half time. Look at our squad compared to theirs.
      To be fair, you could say the same about reading and west ham. We didnt beat either.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
        To be fair, you could say the same about reading and west ham. We didnt beat either.
        true ginge, but i got a feeling in my water :-)

Comment

I reckon Ricky Lambert will have a field day againt Froglips

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
            I reckon Ricky Lambert will have a field day againt Froglips

froglips made me lol :-)

Comment

Originally posted by superhoop67 View Post
              at what point will you change your mind about what is hapening ,or will you just be happy as we plummet ,but with stability
              When we start playing the type of football that's usually associated with teams in our predicament.
              I prefer to listen to the opinions of managers like Arsene Wenger, than men panicking blindly whilst there's every hope.

Comment

I've only read through this entire thread just now.
                My own take on this subject?
                A bunch of foreigners warring with each other in a far-flung part of this lousy planet, is gonna come a very poor second to events at Loftus Rd, but as I said, just my take on it.

Comment

Not for the moaners and whingers, but there are two sides to every story.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...uthampton.html

And for those who think TF should be getting in the likes of Redknapp, I particularly liked the bit about not building for the next six weeks or six months.

Plenty of good things happening that haven't been happening for years. Just need a few extra points on the board to allow things to be seen with a bit more perspective.

And if we go a goal down, that is quite possibly me you can hear having a hissy fit.

Comment

Very good read that Brighton, cheers for posting.
                    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

brighton,how dare you bring positive slant on here on a match day.Its winge weekend you know.Hughes out.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                        brighton,how dare you bring positive slant on here on a match day.Its winge weekend you know.Hughes out.
                        My current gripe is the amount of bloody traffic on the A316 due to the rugby. Why can't they play it on Wednesday afternoons?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          My current gripe is the amount of bloody traffic on the A316 due to the rugby. Why can't they play it on Wednesday afternoons?
                          Use the A4 instead.

Comment

thats the Green partys secret plan,make u take cheap lol public transport every where,see some bint say last night most car journeys are 2 to 5 miles which could be walked or cycled.Worse than the BNP the greens.
                            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                              Use the A4 instead.
                              Too late now mate. At least I can offer Isleworth a lift if I see him at the bus stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
                                thats the Green partys secret plan,make u take cheap lol public transport every where,see some bint say last night most car journeys are 2 to 5 miles which could be walked or cycled.Worse than the BNP the greens.
                                Well to be fair I'm walking my 2 miles to the ground. I call it "The Pilgrimage".

Comment

Working...
                                X