No announcement yet.

Does anyone really give a toss about the agents' fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice to see some people actually bloody reading into the thing and giving it some perspective.
    Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Not really no, agent fees are commissions, like in all walks of life, so be it....

Comment

hhrangers likes this.

Comment

Agents fees wouldn't be a problem now if we were building a strong balanced team, I don't feel that is the case ( nor do many if you take what people say and post ) so on that basis, yes they matter because where did they go, to who for who?
          We have players we dont need on long good contracts yet lack players in positions we need, so where did they come from, who is proffiting on our loss, soory but I think that a question worthy of an answer.
          Of course there are a few ( very few ) players I would say worthy of having got by what ever means and if that is where the money went, fine, but I would like to know.

Comment

Doesn't matter if you pay an agent a hundred thousand and manaage to buy a player for a million less than he wd be otherwise - just common business sense. total expenditure - no problem with it. only murky area was who has a list of all those transfers. I'm struggling to think of them all.

Comment

I Couldn't care less about agents' fees
              We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

All I know is, we would never in a million years get players like Buzz and routledge 2 years ago.

yes, why o why did we give Agyemang a 3 year contract, but positives outwieght the negatives.
                ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Agree with that - every club buys duds - man u djemba djemba, for eg. my problem is more who we haven't bought.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                    All I know is, we would never in a million years get players like Buzz and routledge 2 years ago.

yes, why o why did we give Agyemang a 3 year contract, but positives outwieght the negatives.

4 1/2 year contract for Agyemang - nearly half a mill a year in wages - shocking...
                    "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                    QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                    Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                    Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                      4 1/2 year contract for Agyemang - nearly half a mill a year in wages - shocking...

i'm more shocked at Halls alleged wages
                      Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                        Originally posted by ScottJones View Post
                        i'm more shocked at Halls alleged wages
                        and when you put those 2 together it's absolutely diabolical

when you look at all the deals the club have done the total doesn't seem that bad, my question is why so many frigging deals

i have my theory, but I'll keep them to myself

lets just say, what a nice little way to earn some exta cash

Comment

Working...
                        X