Does anyone really give a toss about the agents' fees

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone really give a toss about the agents' fees

I mean good players do cost money and have agents?

Or are we just using it as a stick to beat the Sporting Director with????
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

couldnt give a flyin ####.
    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Nor me wish we had paid agents more and got in a decent forward
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

GOOD POST!!!!!!

I dont care how much we pay on agents fees... not my money.... if it means brining in more players and getting rid of the dead wood... WELL lets spend more of it on agent fees

people on here find anything to moan about.

Makes me laugh how people having been stating that we need beckford, and now people are saying he is rubbish and unproven at this level.

NO PLEASING SOME PEOPLE
        The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Comment

It only matters to those who have no knives,left in the draw.

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
            It only matters to those who have no knives,left in the draw.
            Sharpy, don't mention a draw it's a win, win mentality we need!!
            RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

;D

Comment

I dont think our agent fees for the last 12 months are extraordinary considering the transfers we have made, there has to be a pragmatic view, players do have agents and if you are trying to attract players that move around a bit then you are going to have to pay something.

in short no medication required to keep my blood pressure under control on this issue.
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                  I dont think our agent fees for the last 12 months are extraordinary considering the transfers we have made, there has to be a pragmatic view, players do have agents and if you are trying to attract players that move around a bit then you are going to have to pay something.

in short no medication required to keep my blood pressure under control on this issue.
                  nail and head.

if you look at the number of "transactions" we've actually done damned well!

the issue should be the number of though.

thats the debate
                  Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

what did it say 16 incoming transfers in last 6 months, who were they. I am assuming the majority of the money went to heluson and routledge agents so thats 2 who were the other 14 signings? no chance one of them was a mystery striker i suppose

was picallili and faurlin included in the date range?

Comment

Pellicori and Faurlin are later on, no agent fees involved.

not sure about the others, but some of them would have bordered on the timing in January.

not sure what the 17 indicate
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

as long as we get the playrs i dont give a monkeys
                        i supported qpr in the glory days when chris kiwomya and michael ngonge played up front

Comment

that is new registrations and transfers.

everyone from rehman to routledge will be in those
                          Running the London Marathon for the Down's Syndrome Association....

Visit my charity page here

Comment

I am guessing here but we probably signed some youngsters up on firt professional contracts, doubt there was much money for agents involved in these but they must count towards the totals

plus reading the report some of the money actually paid in the last 6 months will be money falling due as staged payments for previous signings, in fact this could account for a fair chunk of the money.

Comment

Would imagine Gorkks & Routledges agents done well, not a big deal there!

Comment

Working...
                              X