No announcement yet.

yes hes comming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys should PM each other and work out whose source is BS.

Comment

Well that was a waste of time...

Comment

Grayson - Hands off Beckford
        Leeds boss insists star striker is going nowhere
        Grayson: Issued Beckford warning

Leeds boss Simon Grayson has issued a hands-off warning over star striker Jermaine Beckford.

Grayson insists Beckford is 'going nowhere' after the striker scored his third goal of the season in Leeds' 2-1 win at Walsall on Tuesday night.

Such free-scoring form is attracting attention, with the Whites having already rejected bids this summer after they fell well short of the club's valuation.

Beckford is out of contract at the end of the season but Grayson hopes the 25-year-old will commit himself further to the club.

Ridiculous money
        Grayson said: "He is going nowhere. The chairman has said to me it would have to be ridiculous money to even consider letting him go.

"He showed his class with that goal. While under contract he will remain our player and the earliest he will leave is something like June when his contract runs out.

"But hopefully by then a new deal will have been sorted out and we shall be in another division."

Comment

Maybe Vine is not the player he was? after that injury...
          Ephraim, maybe he has little chance now of 1st team football...
          Mahon, well, he is slow and past his best....

Comment

So beckford is now a definate "no"?

Comment

ok

ok ill admit i have no official source that says that beckford is comming,i was just trying to put some optamistic hopefull stuff up im getting so depressed at us buying the argentinian midfielder
              why why why cant we buy a striker,its so infuriating its driving me mad

Comment

Lock him up Lock him up etc
                West London. Simple.

Comment

bar steward

Comment

well

well if he does come to us please remember i told you first

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpy View Post
                      Then that casts a major doubt over Jims ability to be a top manager.
                      you mean there was a doubt already?,what did he achieve in his only other job?

Comment

Originally posted by Rieger View Post
                        without sounding like one of those cliche attention seekers you get online with 'rumours'. I am not sure I'm allowed to really go into detail apart from we have people at our club that REALLY should not f***ing be there. Reading this it does make me look like i know naaaaaaaaaafin and im looking for attention. But yeah. We approached Misfud and another CCC striker whos name was forgotten according to my foutain of football knowledge.
                        you seem reasonably clever normally so wd you mind writing this in english? if so, greatly appreciated, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by matthew View Post
                          you mean there was a doubt already?,what did he achieve in his only other job?
                          Indeed.

If Sousa(A player who has achieved)can see a bright future,in Hogan.Over magilton(A player who has not),then that clock is going to tick along alot quicker.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                            I would offload Mahon but def not Hogan or Vine
                            Very odd that JM doesn't rate Hogan. Dowie didn't either. Yet DeCanio and Sousa did, as did Ainsworth in his short interregnums. I think getting rid of him would be a HUGE mistake.

And offloading Vine? Does JM know that he was out for over a year? Does he know what he is capable of?

If it is the case that JM doesn't rate these two, I'd really start doubting whther he should be in charge of a football team.
                            Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

don't start taking what I said as gospel. Have a good night

Comment

can't understand it, let alone take it as gospel. but as long as you enjoy talking to yourself, then rock on...

Comment

Working...
                                X